5.0 out of 5 stars Geoff does it again
As per usual, Geoff writes a book that is fun to read and pretty easy to understand.

As a therapist I found this book invaluable in giving me an insight into another way of tacking clients issues. It is so good, in fact, that I might just have to use his ideas myself if I get stressed!

If you are stressed then buy it, even if it means you might put...
Published on 2 Nov. 2010 by G. Brown

1.0 out of 5 stars Stress buster? Not so much!
Published on 21 Jan. 2012 by Pumpkin31

5.0 out of 5 stars Geoff does it again, 2 Nov. 2010
G. Brown - See all my reviews

If you are stressed then buy it, even if it means you might put me out of a job!

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear, concise and may just save your life!, 14 May 2007
I bought this book along with other Geoff Thompson titles Shape-Shifter, and The Formula, and I can honestly say that this chap knows his stuff! He's seen it all; from the emptiness of unemployment and living in a bedsit, to dead-end factory work misery and anxiety, to the constant stress, anger, worry and violence of working as a bouncer on the door of some of the roughest clubs in Great Britain, to finding happiness and success in spite of some negativity and even ridicule from certain people. He's achieved his dream of becoming a writer, playwright and film-maker, and has also reached another goal of becoming a prominent Martial Arts expert, giving seminars, teaching his art, and attending some prestigious events in the world of Martial Arts. He proves to you that if he can find success and live without bad stress, so can you, and he does it in a no-nonsense style of writing that is clear, concise and easy to follow.

This book is a blessing for anyone suffering at the bloodied hands of stress; and this book may just save your life, as not many people realise the detrimental effects stress has not only on emotions and mood, but also on your vital organs, your muscles, your relationships, career, children, friends, appearance; the list goes on and on. If you get stressed easily, or if stress is becoming a major problem and ruining your life, this book helps you to effectively identify your stressors, and provides valuable techniques and guidance to help eradicate or deal with stress in a practical and straight-forward way without coming across as sanctimonious or patronising.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding book - easy to understand and read, 27 Jun. 2006
I really enjoyed reading this book, it is so real to real life.

What the author says is so real and explains information that really easy and straight forward to understand.

I recommend this read to anyone who is stressed and is around people who are stressed and get angry too, as it explains alot about anger issues.

Very helpful and gives a fresh understanding to problems etc.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stress buster? Not so much!, 21 Jan. 2012
Having been caught in a perfect storm of events leading me to suffer greatly from the worst aspects of stress I have been looking for hands-on, practical advice to help me through my ordeal. And this book isn't it!! It's fine in a general, preventative or mild-stress case but not remotely helpful for stress at the more extreme end of the spectrum. There is lots of useful information about maintaining a healthy balanced life (the advice about discharging high adrenalin is excellent) but this is yet another 'self help' book that has at it's heart the notion that if you are suffering (and here it's from stress) it's because you are not doing the 'right' things. Yes, it's good to work on your own stuff, but sometimes you need tools to deal with outside events and stressors. And I'm afraid this book fails on that one for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars inspiring, 8 Jun. 2007
this is the third book ive read from geoff thompson and yet again its a fantastic read. he writes from his experiences which makes it so easy to relate to. i find this book,like the others ive read truley inspirational.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great author, great book, 30 July 2010
I am a follower of Geoff's work, and this is some of his best. This book is like the rest, it is easy reading but packed full of knowledge. When you have read Geoff's other work you do see repetition but this is good for me, it reinforces the key learning points. The key to making it work is doing it, and that is over to you.

Get his regular podcast, they are great fun and add to the self improvement journey.

Get this book, and start living a happier life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Relax, mate!, 25 May 2010
Barad-Dur (Oxford, England) - See all my reviews
This book fuses a sound psychological basis with everyday tactics and strategies for dealing with stress; and equally importantly, its causes and effects. All terminology is relevant, explained, and put in a day-to-day context. A few quid very well spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 28 Mar. 2011
Book wasnt brought for me. Not a book i would recommend for everybody but if you've read the geoff thompson books it would appel more so. Great for dealing with stress according to person book was brought for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Geoff Thompson, 12 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Stress Buster (Kindle Edition)
I love Geoff Thompson, everything I've read and watched is so inspiring!! Also was real good to meet him in the flesh!

5.0 out of 5 stars essential, 1 July 2010
one of those books that on reading you think 'everyone ought to have access to this information'

Stress Buster