on 1 July 2012
I chose this as I had been enjoying the Samantha Moon series. I was disappointed to find that only the 1st very short story involves her. The last story is from Bram Stoker and the usual 20%+ of the book is taken up previewing other works.
on 17 May 2012
Another great book by J R Rain. Ecellently written keeping you interested. Love the Samanth Moon series. Look forward to many more.
on 20 June 2012
Part of a series of books myself and my wife are reading, good characterisations and story lines, never disappointed yet.
on 4 June 2012
Great book, went on to read all in the series, hope for a happy ending. Samantha Moon is convincing Worth a read.
on 5 September 2014
Samantha Moon is great!
on 17 April 2012
I love the simple story line i can pick up and read anytime without worrying where i am in the story. I like the way JR Rain writes and keeps the suspense there nonetheless. I can engage with the characters and their stories. I find i can laugh out loud and feel all the emotions she describes. I couldn't wait to get the next book in the series. simple, easy, and enjoyable.
on 14 July 2015