5.0 out of 5 stars Another good JR Rain
Part of a series of books myself and my wife are reading, good characterisations and story lines, never disappointed yet.
Published on 20 Jun 2012 by P. A. Elliott

2.0 out of 5 stars 1/4 Moon
I chose this as I had been enjoying the Samantha Moon series. I was disappointed to find that only the 1st very short story involves her. The last story is from Bram Stoker and the usual 20%+ of the book is taken up previewing other works.
Published on 1 July 2012 by Tracy

2.0 out of 5 stars 1/4 Moon, 1 July 2012
This review is from: Vampire Blues: A Samantha Moon Story (Short Story) (Vampire for Hire) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good JR Rain, 20 Jun 2012
P. A. Elliott "Phil AE" (Stamford UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story,, 4 Jun 2012
Great book, went on to read all in the series, hope for a happy ending. Samantha Moon is convincing Worth a read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vampire Blues, 17 May 2012
Another great book by J R Rain. Ecellently written keeping you interested. Love the Samanth Moon series. Look forward to many more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 5 Sep 2014
Samantha Moon is great!

5.0 out of 5 stars samantha moon case files, 17 April 2012
I love the simple story line i can pick up and read anytime without worrying where i am in the story. I like the way JR Rain writes and keeps the suspense there nonetheless. I can engage with the characters and their stories. I find i can laugh out loud and feel all the emotions she describes. I couldn't wait to get the next book in the series. simple, easy, and enjoyable.