on 17 September 2013
When I first touched the torch, I was very surprised at how light it was.

Within a month of very light use, the part of the torch that you put the AC adapter into, has broken.

This is an internal break and so I need to send it back.

Very disappointing
on 23 September 2014
I wanted a torch with some oomph and this hasn't disappointed. I have a reasonably size garden and a little dog dark in colour who I cannot see at the end of the garden. However I can now! Added bonus is that the torch is rather light too oh and mine seems to have arrived fully charged too! :-).
We live in the countryside and, even before the storms over Xmas 2013, expect to lose our mains powers on a very regular basis (it is telling that we, like most of our neighbours have generators).

This torch provides both occasional light for going down the lane after dark, or is good enough to reasonably light a room without power.

We had previously used the 1 million candlepower type lights, however they only run for about 20-30 mins before the battery is exhausted. This, with its LEDs providing similar light, claims to run for up to 5 hours. I know we have used 4 hours and it was still going strong, so a big plus here.

Recommended
on 15 August 2014
So far, so good. Haven't had much success with 'normal' big torches of this sort in the past. They're usually great for a few months then they won't recharge properly and don't hold their charge all that long to start with. I'm hoping for much better luck with this. So far the charge seems to last for ages compared with normal big torches. I've only charged it a couple of times. It's fairly light to carry and the light is very impressive in its reach and in the clarity that the whiter light of the LEDs gives compared to the more yellowy light of a normal bulb. Based on experience of this torch so far, it is highly recommended.
on 25 August 2014
Very good torch - may be the best I've ever owned ? Good bright white light with a good reach. Seems to hold charge well if not used, and burn time seems to be longer than I would ever need. I've only charged it once since I've owned it (and that was just to make sure it worked). Neat little red and green to tell you when it's charged. Remarkably light, even with the (permanently attached) stand underneath it.
on 8 January 2013
I am very pleased with this torch. It is exactly as the product is explained in the literature. Would recommend this to friends
on 26 January 2013
Despite initial problem. which was sorted promptly and courteously by the supplier, this torch is a very useful item. It gives a good bright light, goes for long periods before requiring charging and is simple to charge, just plug in and switch on. Beacause of the adjustable stand it can be used for all sorts of jobs hands-free without casting shadows.
on 13 November 2013
This lamp is light to carry and the built in stand makes it easy to use. Stays charged a long time.
on 20 August 2013
Exceeded my expectations - good, sturdy, and long-life. A good replacement for my old rechargeable flashlight that stopped charging. Had it 9 months and only needed to charge it twice, and then when it just seemed to be getting a bit dimmer. Very pleased, in fact.
on 11 December 2015
DON'T BUY
Please be careful if you have bought one of these torches. I've had 2 and they were both faulty. With the 1st, one of the LEDs failed and the transformer was buzzing loudly. The seller sent me return labels and eventually a replacement. The 2nd arrived yesterday, I plugged it in and luckily I went back to check on it, the transformer was so hot I could hardly touch it, and I had to carefully turn it off and had to unplug it later when it had cooled down. I contacted the seller who said he hadn't had this problem before, and apparently they were "flying out of the door" probably as Xmas presents. This is really worrying so if you've bought one please be aware, and If you're thinking of buying one don't bother !!!!!!