5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product
Published 13 months ago by Carole King

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as regular Tepes.
I'm a long time user of the regular style of Tepe interdental brush, but thought I would give these a go. Well, I wish I hadn't bothered, its a nice idea but doesn't work in practice. The biggest problem I had was that the brush wire would quite easily break off from the plastic, and get stuck in your teeth. I then had to spend a while trying to pull out the wire with my...
Published 15 months ago by Penny Saver

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 7 Jun 2013
Carole King "curry" (London England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tepe Angle Brush 0.5mm RED (6 brushes per pack) (Personal Care)
My hygienist gave me an angled brush to try because 2 of my back teeth were pretty messy because I'd not been cleaning between them thoroughly as I couldn't get at them with a normal tepe. For the first 2 weeks the gums bled but I continued and now they are fine. They work very well & I'm delighted with the product. As my gums are a big problem I'm always very pleased to find something that helps. I've been using the normal tepes for several years but for the back teeth they aren't a lot of good. Don't be put off if your gums bleed at first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab product, 13 Jan 2013
I really like these with the extra long handle. I have tendonitis in both of my hands and find the normal brushes too difficult to use as I can't keep hold of them in order to use them. These long handles are perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 Nov 2011
Very good product which does exactly what it says on the box. Good for cleaning in between the teeth and it's highly recommended for anyone who wants to maintain good dental hygiene

5.0 out of 5 stars Long brush, 15 May 2013
I wanted to try these so I could see how long the thinner brush lasted. I still have 3 left after using them ever day for several months. These are very good value

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 July 2014
Good value!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 July 2014
good items, easier to use that ones with shorter handle

5.0 out of 5 stars These do exactly what yo'd expect...., 30 May 2014
Lucy waterhouse "Majickratty" (Birmingham UK) - See all my reviews
I chose to give this item 5 stars because they do exactly what they are supposed to do. I have small gaps in between my teeth where my gums have receded slightly after years of smoking (I have quit now, WOOHOOOO!) and these are the perfect thing for cleaning in between those gaps. They are handy and reusable for a few weeks as long as you thoroughly clean them after use and the longer handle makes them really easy to use, I have had the small ones with a very small bit that you hold on to and it is harder to get to the gaps in between my back teeth with those... All in all, they are just what they are supposed to be.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 30 May 2014
Does everything one asks of them and are very good value for the money. Will continue to buy this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't Live Without It Now, 25 Mar 2014
Angeline (Chesterfield, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This product solved my flossing problem. I'm able to reach my back teeth easily now. A brilliant invention! The price keeps going up steadily though. But I still think it's worth it.

4.0 out of 5 stars stronger than the competition, 23 Mar 2014
The difference with these is the spring steel wire - not as bendy as the competition so they will take a bit more hammer and last longer. I'd give 5 stars but they are too expensive for that.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›