5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent battery
Published on 30 July 2012 by Peter B

2.0 out of 5 stars Works for a few months at full charge
Charged inside my phone, it holds its charge for a few months then even if I have not used the phone it loses its charge very quickly later on the day. This only after a few months use.
Published 16 months ago by Waqar

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent battery, 30 July 2012
Peter B (Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Anker® 1600mAh Li-ion Battery For HTC Vision; HTC Desire Z, Desire S; HTC Incredible 2, Incredible S (Electronics)
The supplied 1450mAh battery in my HTC Desire S has started to lose its charge more quickly compared to when the phone was new 17 months ago. I therefore bought the Anker battery as a replacement to try to avoid the need to recharge the battery during the day. It has a slightly higher capacity than the HTC battery and this factor, combined with the battery being new, has more than lived up to my expectations. With light to moderate use (including bluetooth) I was latterly only getting 11 to 12 hours battery life out of my HTC battery. With this new battery I am regularly getting between 19 and 20 hours on like for like usage. I am therefore very pleased indeed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good battery!, 29 Jun 2012
David Edwards (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
Great price, arrived in just a few days, and fits perfectly. My old Desire-S battery was on its last legs - this seems to almost last for a whole days use as per the original HTC when it was new. However, I've not noticed any extra life compared to the HTC original 1450mAh battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fixed problem of phone switching off, 28 May 2013
On my 18 month old HTC Desire S I was experiencing the problem of the phone shutting itself off. Very annoying as you don't realise this until you try to turn the screen on. Looking on the internet brought up two solutions that seemed to point to the cause for this. One was to wedge a piece of cardboard in the battery compartment ( I didn't try this ) the other solution was to replace the battery with a new one manufactured by Anker. Apparently it's slightly larger and therefore is a snugger fit, though I didn't measure it myself.
After several months with this battery, the phone hasn't switched off once. I get the impression the battery lasts longer than the original, though it's difficult to confirm this as it depends on how much you use the phone. However it definitely charges up much quicker. About two and a half hours from red to green. My original battery always took at least four hours.
My girlfriend was having problems with her HTC Desire as well. She couldn't find an Anker battery for her model but she did replace it with a different one and she says it made her phone much more reliable. It makes me wonder if HTC batteries are not that good, which is a worry as so many newer phones don't allow access to the battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Battery Product, 5 Jan 2012
Works perfectly in the two HTC Mozart phones that we have - lasts longer than the original - no downside!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Battery, 11 Oct 2013
This battery has given my two and a half year old HTC Desire S a new lease of life. Lasting more than a day and recharging in a couple of hours.

2.0 out of 5 stars Works for a few months at full charge, 19 Aug 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Anker HTC Desire S Battery, 14 July 2012
I wanted a backup battery for my phone as I didn't like carrying around usb cable. I wasn't sure how good a cheap third party battery would be but decided to risk it anyway as other reviewers were happy with product.

I wanted to wait and see how the battery performed before posting a review, I've been using it for 5 months alternating it's use with the original HTC battery and would say that it is on par with it. It doesn't last that much longer that the HTC one but than I wasn't really expecting it to considering the price.

I would recommend getting a backup battery for any smartphone and I have found the Anker battery serves very well. I found the delivery service very good(ordered on the Wednesday and arrived on the Saturday)and have nothing negative to say about seller (LaptopMateUK).

5.0 out of 5 stars phone battery, 7 July 2012
Product that was supplied arrived as stated, very quick response time. I like the fact it has 18 months guarantee

5.0 out of 5 stars Damn Good Battery !, 26 May 2012
Got this for my HTC Desire Z, it now goes on & on & on ... two days and counting without a recharge. I dont understand why phone makers do not include such quality batteries with their products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 5 Mar 2012
Having already brought a so called long-life battery for my HTC which turned out to be shorter life than the standard battery, I bought this one more in hope than expectation. However after 3-4 full charges it now lasts about 2x as long as the standard 1300mAh HTC battery. Must buy another one!