Flavour Name: Harringtons Puppy Treats|Change

on 1 February 2016
This is one of the many products that I get on a monthly basis from Amazon and therefore get the extra discount of 15% off each item as I have more than five items every month (5% discount if you have between one and four items).
I have a young Cocker Spaniel (Teddy) who is turning out to be very bright but a bit fussy when it comes to rewards. As we are obviously training him at the moment, we needed something that would stimulate him enough in terms of smell and taste and after many different trials of different products with varying degrees of success, this seems to be the perfect product.
I regularly search for competitive prices both on-line and in the shops and rarely find it cheaper than here. At first I searched every month but after a few months of finding no cheaper options I now do not bother and just get this in the knowledge that I am getting it at a competitive price and that it is delivered to my door and so reduces the shopping list burden for my wife (Also a bonus and I think I get brownie points for that).
All in all this is a high quality product that my puppy adores. I find a single piece a perfect treat for special occasions but when taking him to training classes or doing training at home I break them in two, which is easily done, to prevent over-feeding him. I would say that my wife thinks they smell a lot but to be honest I think this is part of the attraction for the puppy.
These pack of 9 Harringtons Training Treats are awesome. My girl loves them so much. I don't use them for training as she is already trained. But I do use them for each time I have a cheeky Chocolate biscuit she has a couple of these Harringtons Treats.

While the price is a little on the high side we need to remember these are not just full of cheap rubbish, they are top top quality & while I won't be buying them every month I will be buying them again as my girl loves them so so much.
on 4 April 2013
My two Bearded collies love these treats, and get very upset if I run out!
They have been eating them for several years now, and other treats are turned down when offered. They are excellent for training purposes, and my very old girl who is sixteen plus loves them. I cleared it with the vet that they were suitable for her as well as the youngster, and she said no problem.
on 17 April 2013
My puppy loves these and they look yummy..well he thinks so anyway! My dad even mistook them for human nibbles they look that good!!
on 3 October 2012
I am new to Harringtons food and treats, but I have been searching for a dental chew that is small enough for my toy breeds, and these seemed to fit the bill. The bag is nice and full, and the biscuits do smell lovely. My dogs had a quick sniff of them before taking them (fussy dogs) but now they have tried them, they take them off me without a second thought, and they devour them, so they must enjoy them. Hope they do help with their teeth and breath, still early days so time will tell. They are more of a biscuit than a chew, but as a bedtime treat, they have the paws up from my dogs, and I will be buying more. I purchased just one bag to start with, but now I know my dogs enjoy them, I will be buying them in bulk..
Arrived very quickly too.
on 7 December 2012
I have been using Harringtons Teeth and Gum Treats for 18 months since I acquired 'Pip', my Parson Russell Terrier, and, in my opinion having had dogs for over 50 years, consider this treat one of the best if not the best canine treat on the market. They do not leave a build-up of nasty plaque on the teeth which is all important and they leave a lovely clean breath. The Parson is a racey thoroughbred type with longer legs than a Jack Russell and Harringtons Teeth and Gum Treat do not appear to be fattening so maintain the weight. A very good product which I use all the time and can highly recommend.
on 18 April 2013
I like Harringtons food because they appear to contain good healthy ingredients and do not contain any sugar. My dog loves them all and so everyone is happy,
on 1 July 2015
I brought these as there was a larger quantity in the packet than most other training treats, there nice and small for going in treat pouches and my dog and the local foxes that follow me and my dog on his walk love them.The only problem I've found is that they will turn to powder at the bottom of the bag so it's best not to leave them in a bag to long . I will buy again .
on 9 February 2014
Dog loves them but I find them a bit big for use in training and because they are heart shaped they are tricky to break in to without crumbling. I like the fact that poultry meal is the first ingredient instead of cereal. I know this is all the sweepings off the meat packer's floor but it's a good compromise as the good treats are too expensive for me to use all the time.
on 4 May 2014
My dogs love these treats! They are a reasonable price and last for a long time ..... I get mine through Subscribe and Save so they are cheaper than I can get them anywhere else. They are also small which are perfect for training rewards.