5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful read
I found this book very hard to put down and lost track of time. It really captured my imagination. I was concerned when I read some of the reviews but was glad I decided to go ahead. Sure there are some spelling mistakes and grammatical errors but these didnt make the story less enjoyable. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the trilogy.
Published 20 months ago by LizardW13

1.0 out of 5 stars Probably the worst book I've ever read
Maybe you're thinking of buying this book based on the good star rating and reviews. Please just leave this page now and be grateful you've missed a bullet.

Published 19 months ago by Stevie-g

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Probably the worst book I've ever read, 4 Feb 2013
This review is from: Wielder's Awakening (Wielder Trilogy Book 1) (Kindle Edition)

If you're still reading then let me say this book is just awful. Everything is completely clichéd, the characters laughable and the story lacks any logic. The worst and most teeth grindingly irritating thing is that it reads as if written by a 13 year old (obviously American) boy to be read by an 8 year old.

Don't waste your time or money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 8 Jan 2013
The grammar is terrible. The editing is none existing and the writing is third rate. Sorry to be so rudely blunt but it's true. This is the equivalent of a 16 year old`s English homework. Save your money!

1.0 out of 5 stars poor, 17 Dec 2012
Poorly written and badly executed. Glad I only paid £1 for it, otherwise I would be asking for my money back.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disgraceful, 8 Dec 2012
Was looking for a new series and ended up trying This one due to the positive reviews on here and another book site. What a mistake it was, the writing is awful; full of grammar errors, stiffness and repetition on levels which I wouldn't expect from high school students. Characters are beyond boring and their dialogue is obtuse and contrived at the best of times. Paying anything for this product is a waste of your time and money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful!, 1 Aug 2012
I bought this book from my Kindle - which showed 3 very positive reviews.
However, I found the characters one-dimensional (at best!), some aspects of the plot ludicrous and the `style' of writing at times ridiculous. I have learned to (mostly) ignore spelling and grammatical errors if they do not interfere with the plot - but the grammatical mistakes in this book are SO basic that they indicate not lack of care but lack of writing ability.

It was only when I read the other 54 reviews on my laptop that I realised that the 3 positive reviews shown were the exception rather than the rule. Even though it only cost £1 I must admit I feel cheated and manipulated by Amazon to buy a book of such inferior quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful read, 19 Jan 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 18 Dec 2012
Has a slightly amateurish feel to it and not the length of some classics, however I did enjoy reading it and the subsequent books.

4.0 out of 5 stars see comments on book three, 17 Dec 2012
enjoyable ,fun ,nice plot good characters well worth the time spent reading this trilogy looking forward to other ideas that this author brings into print .read all three.

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 26 Jun 2013
My type of reading, enjoyed the story-line, more of the same please, as soon as you can, write faster please.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 April 2013
The three tomes are great. Innovative enough that you cannot stop reading once you start! All the ingredients are there to enjoy that fantasy novel.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›