5.0 out of 5 stars A worthy replacement
Published on 2 Feb. 2012 by Pepper

1.0 out of 5 stars Safety Alert!!!
Published 2 months ago by Pen Name

5.0 out of 5 stars A worthy replacement, 2 Feb. 2012
Pepper (Uk) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Ex-Pro Travel Pro Charger for Nikon COOLPIX (Accessory)
Somehow the original charger for my Nikon D3100 has been mislaid and I was reluctant to pay the significant price of an original Nikon replacement. I ordered this charger and am very pleased with its' performance - the camera batteries seem to charge just as quickly and fully as they did with my original Nikon charger. Arguably, the build quality seems a bit more lightweight than the Nikon version, but, as I have said in other reviews, in today's world, an impression of "weight and solidity" do not necessarily mean what it used to - many durable products are now lightweight in their construction. This charger comes with a range of mains plug adaptors (EU/US plus a UK 13amp one) and has the bonus of a car lead too. Overall, this charger does the job well and is hard to fault especially at the price. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why pay over 20 quid for a charger???, 21 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Ex-Pro Travel Pro Charger for Nikon COOLPIX (Accessory)
I'm guessing you also lost your MH-24 and wonder if you can avoid paying for an official one? This charger's for you!

This charges the EN-EL14 battery (irrespective of which camera you have - I have D3100). I use official batteries, but the official battery charger MH-24 doesn't do anything faster, safer or better... it is a rip off.

This product comes with a selection of 3 plugs as well as a **car charger** which is a big plus over the official charger.
I mislaid my charger right before a big holiday so ordered this with express and they even told me the time of day it would arrive. It is lighter but perhaps a bit thicker than the MH-24. Assembly involved sliding the EN-EL14 plate onto the slot in the main charger and attaching a plug. Light changes colour when charged up.

Just order it and don't let Nikon scare you about it not being 'genuine'... it will charge your battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good enough, 26 May 2012
This review is from: Ex-Pro Travel Pro Charger for Nikon COOLPIX (Accessory)
This charger kit is exactly what it says it is. The additional components adds the option to charge your camera whilst on the move, but the base unit is adequate to replace the original. I had to buy a replacement for my Nikon charger, as I thought I'd lost it. My slight concern in choosing this model was that it was not really up to the job. When it arrived, I was pleased to discover that it works well and without problem, and also adds further useful options.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Enough, 29 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Ex-Pro Travel Pro Charger for Nikon COOLPIX (Accessory)
This product is just as good as the Nikon-manufactured product. The battery life isn't as long, but it works well all the same. I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small enough for camera bag, 12 May 2014
I. Bonner (East London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ex-Pro Travel Pro Charger for Nikon COOLPIX (Accessory)
After mislaying our original Nikon charger we found that a replacement was quite expensive. I saw this charger advertised and bought as a backup, although it is good enough to be the default charger. The original was too bulky to fit in the bag, but this one comes apart and fits into the camera bag perfectly. Also comes with handy in car charger. Worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for travelling., 8 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Ex-Pro Travel Pro Charger for Nikon COOLPIX (Accessory)
I bought my Nikon while in the USA so I needed a UK charger, and this is perfect. It comes with interchangeable plugs, so it can be used in most countries. It also enables me to charge up a spare battery so I always have a fresh one when I need one. This is a must have accessory.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better option than Nikon Charger, 24 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Ex-Pro Travel Pro Charger for Nikon COOLPIX (Accessory)
My Nikon Charger gave up the ghost a week before a holiday but thought the price of a Nikon replacement was a rip off at neraly £50 so went for this option as a quick fix just for my holiday but after using it I have to say why bother buying the nikon version this is as good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 27 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Ex-Pro Travel Pro Charger for Nikon COOLPIX (Accessory)
I needed this as I was going to be on the move touring New Zealand in a campervan and it was absolutely perfect! I could charge my camera battery in the van thanks to this adapter and have been able to use the other plugs all over the world. Brilliant. THanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with D3100, 11 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Ex-Pro Travel Pro Charger for Nikon COOLPIX (Accessory)
I have a D3100 and have used this charger numerous times in the mains and in the car whilst travelling in the Uk and abroad and it has been superb, it may not be the most solid build I have come across but as long as its not mistreated its fine.

1.0 out of 5 stars Safety Alert!!!, 3 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Ex-Pro Travel Pro Charger for Nikon COOLPIX (Accessory)
Safety alert!!! The product works fine under normal operating, however can become dangerous. My 4 year old pulled the unit from the wall socket and managed to leave the backing to the plug still in the wall socket. This had live 240 volt metal pins exposed. Thankfully I spotted this immediately and jumped to switch off the wall socket before little finger touched them. I had to get a screw driver to prise the pins and backing from the wall socket. On inspection this part just clips into the charger and can easily be removed leaving the exposed terminals. This is a poor design obviously so it can accept different plug types. Please be aware if you have one or are thinking of buying one

Ex-Pro Travel Pro Charger for Nikon COOLPIX