5.0 out of 5 stars Deep, 29 April 2014
This review is from: Watch My Back (Kindle Edition)
As a fan of Geoff anyway reading this first book of his was a must, and it didn't disappoint.

If you want proof that transformation as a person and a spirit is possible it's all in here.

It couldn't be clearer that we have the choice to be who we want and that circumstances should never be an excuse to not live the life we deserve!

Thanks, I'm a better being for reading this book..

5.0 out of 5 stars Geoff Thompson is an inspiration, 24 Jan 2014
This review is from: Watch My Back (Kindle Edition)
I was lucky enough to hear Geoff Thompson give a speech at a training day I attended for work a few weeks ago. I knew very little about him or his work so didn't know what to expect. I was totally blown away by what he had to say. The man is a true inspiration! I decided to purchase a couple of his books (this being one) and was not disappointed. 'Watch my Back' had me engrossed from the first page. Yes it's violent but the message it carries is strong and honest. It's beautifully written, witty, clever and thought provoking. I totally recommend it. I'm now looking forward to reading the other books. Thank you Geoff Thompson!

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch my back, 3 Aug 2013
This review is from: Watch My Back (Kindle Edition)
This is a great book , I've read it again for the first time in a while and like all of geoff other books it offers relevant advice, in parts it's darkly funny as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth my time!, 12 Jun 2013
This review is from: Watch My Back (Kindle Edition)
I must admit, many times whilst reading this I kept thinking 'that was unnecessary Geoff'....or 'what a complete animal'.
But after completing the book, and upon reflection, I have to say that I understand why he did everything he did, I'm not suggesting that I condone it all (I doubt he does either) but I did understand.

As a man of combat training for over 20 years now, I could relate to a lot of what he has to say, and I have learnt a hell of a lot more!
Without a doubt Geoff is a truly exceptional man.
This is the BEST book I have ever read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Geoff Thompson Never backed down!, 10 Dec 2012
This review is from: Watch My Back (Kindle Edition)
I have read this book twice now,first when it was first released and now a few years later, a compelling read about an ordinary man that overcame his fears.

5.0 out of 5 stars Geoff Thompson, 25 Sep 2012
This review is from: Watch My Back (Kindle Edition)
I thought this book is an excellent read. Well written , humourous , I couldn't put it down. I look forward to reading another book by Geoff Thompson .

Watch My Back