on 21 June 2012
This is a fantastic value product.

I bought two of these at £6.49 each from BlueRigger, LLC via Amazon along with 2x MP DVI-D single link Male to HDMI Female adapter at £4.99 each from Green Connection LLC.
I ordered them on the free Supersaver delivery and they all arrived the very next day.

If you need 25ft. (!) of the very latest spec. HDMI cable (useful for connecting a second monitor to your HTPC or Media Server, from across the room, neatly), these are your babies!

I am extremely impressed!
on 27 September 2013
I purchased this cable to replace a 5m cable that broke at one of the connections after I tripped up over it.

It is a thick cable but isn't as thick as the braided cable it replaced. Flexibility is good although I used a 90 degree connector as my Television is connected to the wall and there isn't much room behind it and the wall mount.

Construction seems sound and the HDMI connections are sturdy. The connection ends are quite long as they include molded strain relief behind the HDMI connectors.

Most importantly it carries a 1080p signal at 60Hz from my PC to my TV without any degradation in signal, ie. the red/pink pixels commonly associated with a corrupted digital video signal. I can't advise if it will carry a similar 3d signal with the same results as I don't own a 3d capable Television.

Overall I'm very happy with the cable and the service especially at the price which was lower than similar cables. Edit; I'm not sure if I would choose this cable at £13.99 considering I paid under half that at £6.49, doubling the price seems a little extreme BlueRigger...
on 2 January 2014
Having just built a brand new gaming rig, I wanted to choose a good HDMI cable to connect it up to my big TV. Needed a long one so that I could choose to keep my PC hidden away rather than right besides the TV and this BlueRigger 25 ft seemed just the right combination of price vs. quality.
Having now received this in 2 days (I prefer to use the excellent Amazon Locker service) and connected it up I can say that I wasn't wrong. It is quite obviously good quality, designed to last and works perfectly for my purposes. I've noticed no problems in playing any of my games at highest resolution which my GTX 770 and TV support.
In my setup, this cable goes thru my Kinivo 5 port HDMI switcher (Kinivo 501BN Premium 5 port High speed HDMI switch with IR wireless remote and AC Power adapter - supports 3D, 1080p) and again there is no problem in auto switching despite its length.

In short, I'm quite happy with my decision and would definitely recommend this cable to anyone wanting a longer than normal high quality HDMI cable.
on 21 December 2012
Excellent top quality cable. Works well with Sky 3D and a POWERED splitter. Connected sky box to pc with 3D monitor in next room (through hole in wall) and no loss of quality even with 3D transmissions.
on 13 September 2013
Fantastic can now watch my favourite music videos from my lap top to my tv a lot better on the big screen also stream films and use your lap top for computer work through tv. easy to use just plug your cable to lap top and tv before you power on either appliance then power on go to tv menu and find source your tv manual take you through the right steps to set it up enjoy!
on 17 July 2012
I bought this cable after the connector on the previous long HDMI cable snapped off because it was so short inside the end of cable. This one claimed that the metal went much further inside the cable and that appears to be true. I have had this cable a number of months now and it is still in great condition.

It is quite basic, but the design is clean and functional. The cable sleeving is pretty heavy duty. The cable is relatively thick, it is flexible but you wouldn't want to bend it too sharply.

I have used it with my PS3 and computer with a Sony Bravia 3D tv and I am very happy with the sound and picture quality, although I have not tried it with 3D content yet. I will update this review when I have.

I think this cable is very good quality for the money paid. If you want a cable which is soild and will last but not too fancy, I think this is a good option. I also have the shorter 2m version which I have had even longer and it is performing just as well.
on 6 January 2014
The quality of the cable is very good and the plugs are of gold standard. The length is perfect for it's purpose.
Overall a very good product well within the quality range of other more expensive extensions that are not as good.

Buy with confidence this is the cable you're looking for.
on 1 June 2012
Ridiculously cheap price for a 25ft cable!

Amazing in both quality and sturdiness. Cable does not feel cheaply made at all. On top of everything, the company includes a LIFETIME warranty. Cable was very well packaged. Quality gold connectors on each end with protective covers are included.

Currently working on my PC -> 55" LCD HD TV. Quality of picture and sound is great.

Only downside I had is that each end of the HDMI is very thick. My PC had a problem where the video card HDMI port was sort of blocked by my case. Any normal HDMI cable with a smaller male end fits no problem. Being that the ends are very large (good for protection), it had a problem fitting in the port. I did have to bend my case slightly for it to work, but that my be just because the way my Video card and case is set up.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 January 2014
This cable is very high quality, and I can tell it won't be breaking any time soon. Only problem for me was that I bought it to use with a laptop, and the thickness of the cable can make it difficult to route out of the way, but if using for TV it would be great.
on 22 February 2015
Purchased two 7.5m (25ft) lengths to run from a sky box in one room to an AV amp, and then to a wall mounted 4K TV. Both cables running in 25mm external conduit. Nicely boxed product, good quality cable, heavy duty but still flexible, thankfully not Nylon braided which I find makes the cables too stiff. The heads of the cable are fairly large, but I did manage to push both through a single 25mm conduit at the same time by pushing one through against the wire of the other. Fairly tight fit though.
This is high speed cdmi with Ethernet, so basically the highest spec cable currently available (http://www.hdmi.org/consumer/finding_right_cable.aspx) and much cheaper than you can be fooled into paying at other places, and this is also CL3 rated for in-wall installation, so all round good value.