5.0 out of 5 stars Very good
Very good and with lots of information. Lots of different advice and suggestion. Can strongly recommend it for anyone with this probelm.
Published 17 months ago by Cath

1.0 out of 5 stars Unnecessary
Published on 22 Mar 2012 by NG

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 13 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Good News About the Bad News: Herpes: Everything You Need to Know (Kindle Edition)

1.0 out of 5 stars Unnecessary, 22 Mar 2012
I found some of the information useful but as for making you feel better about it? Definitely not. For something that is so common and not life threatening, it doesn't need to be spoken about as if you are a walking disease. That's how I felt when I read this book. Yes you need to be aware of it and the risk of passing it on to others but what I have taken away from this book is that you really do not need to be reading books about this. As long as you are aware, cautious and tell your partner then it is not that big a deal. Over time you begin to realise what triggers it, how to manage an outbreak and that just like a cold sore, you learn to live with this small nuisance. I'm glad to see it has helped others but I really didn't like it.