5.0 out of 5 stars Frame again
Excellent service, great frames and good value for money. Customer service is excellent too - they double checked on the size of the 'custom-made' mounts.
Published 11 months ago by PeterR

3.0 out of 5 stars Spoilt by poor quality wood
I'd rather pay a little more and not have the dreadful, very noticeable imperfections in the wood that have been painted over. Pitty, as otherwise a robust nicely made item that came very well packed.
Published 18 months ago by Richard

1.0 out of 5 stars Think twice before using frame-company.co.uk, 26 Dec 2013
I have ordered a couple of frames from this company and I am very disappointed for a several reasons.

I made my order via e-mail and nobody even bothered to reply to it for 2 days. When I called they've taken my order but sent the incorrect order confirmation. When I corrected it they promised to send everything as listed in my e-mail.

As next:

- Delivery took 7 working days instead of promised 3 to 5 days. As a result I was waiting 11 days for my order.
- I ordered 6 items and only one was actually not damaged. All the rest was cracked and chipped.
- 2 frames have been of a wrong colour (black instead of white) and one mount was missing. BTW: the mounts are quite thin (not like shown on the images)
- 1 frames has not been dispatched at all!

So my personal experience is very bad in terms of the customer service as well as packaging. Also, I wanted to believe I was ordering inexpensive frames, whereas they are simply cheap.

Think twice before ordering from them. Personally, I do not think I will use frame-company.co.uk again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Spoilt by poor quality wood, 26 Jan 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars stick to blu tack, 21 Aug 2013
This review is from: Webber Black Wooden Picture Photo Frame with White Mount * Choice of Sizes*
An appallingly poor quality item, one side of the wood having a gaping split, the safety 'glass' being a thin sheet of plastic, and the frame itself so flimsy for its' poster size that when you pick it up by the top edge the frame actually gapes and you can see daylight underneath the bottom of the mount! I bought this to frame a poster-sized photo print from America for a relative's birthday so could not return it, the service being less than prompt, I only received it on her birthday, despite ordering over a week in advance. This product could never be cheap enough to be construed as good value, a clip frame would have looked better quality..or blu tack! Avoid like the plague!

5.0 out of 5 stars Frame again, 6 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Frame, 14 July 2013
I had problems getting a frame this size and after the initial problem of it arriving with the glass broken to which the company swiftly replaced the glass i was well pleased with the frame

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value and quality, 28 Mar 2013
Bought a number of these frames, and am pleased with them.

They're good value and whilst there are some minor niggles with quality (eg the stands are functional, but feel a bit flimsy and cheap), for the price they're great.

I've framed up a number of photographs for family members and they've been delighted with the results.

I'll be buying again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good frames, 22 Nov 2011
Won't be buying picture albums from the shops again, these are reasonably priced, got delivered well wrapped up in 4 days, and look good. We are very happy

3.0 out of 5 stars Black wooden frame., 29 May 2014
Received the frame quickly, although the photo frame was well packaged the glass broke.A plastic glass was offered which I accepted. It looks O.K but I think glass is better.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lond delivery & faulty item, 24 May 2014
I have already reviewed & it seems you have ignored it. It took weeks to arrive & when it did I dound it to be marked. A mark on a black wooden frame was unsightly so I thought about returning it but the cost wasn't worth it so I threw it out.

Not very impressed!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 27 Mar 2013
Richard Mansley (Warrington, UK) - See all my reviews
Not a lot to say really - a decent quality frame that could have been slightly better made with regard to the four corner joins, however for the price I cannot complain and am more than happy with it.