Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.03

I was looking forward to reading this book and I wasn't disappointed. When Lily was put into an orphanage and adopted by English folk, religious Christian people I could see how two worlds were going to be opposing, however they came together quite nicely throughout the book. Her elder sister promised to become a doctor of medicine seeking out more about the desease PKD as it ran hereditory through her family. She eventually tracked her baby sister down and needed to find out if she had this desease, the twist of fate at the end really took me by surprise.

Its well written, well worth the read, highly recommended
on 25 February 2012
The Christian faith is a vital part of this story about a Chinese girl adopted into an American family. The author has researched very well the issues involved in the story: foreign adoptions, teenage angst, battling kidney disease and life in China during the Cultural Revolution particularly. Plus a very clear gospel message - excellent!