5.0 out of 5 stars bit of fun
My son is collecting these minifigures so I bought him this as a stocking filler for Xmas, I do like the fact that each toy is a surprise. Good quality plastic but as with all lego is overpriced. My son was happy and that made me happy, would buy again.
Published 16 months ago by elly

3.0 out of 5 stars Mini figures
I mis-read the jargon and thought I was getting more than one figure for the price. Will not make the same mistake again. However the lego figure was exactly what my son wanted and was very pleased with it.
Published 10 months ago by Skylark

3.0 out of 5 stars Mini figures, 17 Nov 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars One Minifug?, 6 Dec 2013
This review is from: LEGO 8827 Minifigures Series 6 Mystery Figure Pack (Toy)
it was annoying such a misleading picture for £3.90 it looked like such a bargain!!!! but i love series six

i mean

Roman solder, highland battler, Minotaur, bandit, classic alien, genie, lepracorn, intergalactic girl, statue of liberty, sleepy head, .......

5.0 out of 5 stars bit of fun, 1 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Super-Harry :), 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: LEGO 8827 Minifigures Series 6 Mystery Figure Pack (Toy)
Really pleased with my purchase! Super Fast delivery and the mini-figures are fantastic. Harry's is one of my favourite shops in Lerwick! Keep up the good work guys :D

1.0 out of 5 stars misleading - BEWARE, 5 Dec 2013
This review is from: LEGO 8827 Minifigures Series 6 Mystery Figure Pack (Toy)
Like other reviewers of this product, I was mislead by the photo and description of this item. I thought I was getting 6 figures, but I only received one, making it very poor value. I complained to Amazon Customer Services and they very promptly and courteously gave me a full refund. Great, but I do think the description should be changed now to make it clear you will receive ONE lego figure not six.

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading title, 11 May 2013
This review is from: LEGO 8827 Minifigures Series 6 Mystery Figure Pack (Toy)
When I ordered this product I was excited because it looked as if they were selling the whole series, as the order had a misleading title and the picture showed every figure in the series. In shops, 1 figure costs £1, but here 1 figure costs nearly £3! Absolute RIP OFF.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very misleading advert!, 17 Oct 2013
This review is from: LEGO 8827 Minifigures Series 6 Mystery Figure Pack (Toy)
The advert, and especially the accompanying picture, led me to believe that I would receive several small figurines, so I was somewhat disappointed and peeved to receive just one. At £3.00, this is very expensive and much more than I would pay in a shop! I certainly won't use this supplier again!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible seller, cheating product description. I paid 6 euros for 1 tiny figure, which costs only 1,5 euros at the local toyshop, 24 Sep 2013
This review is from: LEGO 8827 Minifigures Series 6 Mystery Figure Pack (Toy)
The worst shopping experience I have ever had since 2000.
I strongly recommend Amazon to terminate this seller, it is pure cheat.
The seller was very rude and tricky!

There are 6 lines under the Product description, so I logically expected 6 pieces were included in the package.

Very tricky and misleading text, no where has mentioned clearly about the quantity!

It is not a matter of Money i have lost, it is about the poor yet mean integrity of the seller.

1.0 out of 5 stars Over-priced, 20 Dec 2013
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: LEGO 8827 Minifigures Series 6 Mystery Figure Pack (Toy)
I do not think it was made clear that you are buying only one minifigure. I am disappointed that I paid around £10 overall inc. P&P for one minifigure and I will not be making the same mistake again. If I had not opened the packaging to only find one, I would be returning the item straight away.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lego 8827, 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: LEGO 8827 Minifigures Series 6 Mystery Figure Pack (Toy)
Kids never tire of tis product. Bought as one of the stocking fillers for Xmas & it is just perfect.