5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Size
Really roomy backpack. Quite expensive for a rucksack but not excessively so. Lots of room in both pockets and the two little pockets on either side are really handy for slotting in my little boys drinking cups. We currently use it as his changing bag but I can see this lasting him years to come.
Published 16 months ago by DJ Marshall

3.0 out of 5 stars Cars backpack
An excellent present for a 2yr old who loves Cars. I was disappointed that the backpack is massive. The boy loved it anyway and he'll grow into it.
Published 6 months ago by Cj

3.0 out of 5 stars Cars backpack, 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: Disney Cars 2 Deluxe Backpack Lightning McQueen DSC-810 (Sports)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Size, 21 Mar 2013