Price:£31.00+ £3.99 shipping

on 31 December 2012
My son saw this on the TV and would stop whatever he was doing to watch it, so i took that as a sign that he wanted it, but I have to say that the advert was a little misleading. Maybe it's just me but i did expect it to move as its plays the song, but it doesn't. Also it took my partner and I a while to figure out how to get it to play the music! (maybe we're too old lol) you need to press the steering wheel.
It comes with the stickers too, which if we'd known we would have put on first as it took a while to get them all on and my little boy got a little frustrated.
It is a good toy but i think its a bit overpriced for what it does
on 13 December 2012
Bought this for my 2 year old as he loves the show. however it doesnt really do much...the songs are very short...he got bored of it very quickly
on 20 January 2013
the bumpety bump tractor is ok but not really worth the money paid. it only has 3 short phrases and is very quiet. also needs to be pushed along it doesnt do anything by itself. i thought for what is cost it would have been a bit more exciting! my 2 year old plays with it every now and again so wasnt a complete waste of time
on 20 January 2014
A fantastic product. Great value for money. Was pleased with the size of the Baby Jake tractor - it is bigger than it looks on the picture. My 14 month old son loves it and likes to make engine noises as he drives it around and presses the steering wheel. The sounds are limited and basic. Arrived quickly.
on 28 March 2014
It was a nice product but only issue was the size was not stated of the toy and when recieved it was very tiny to give as a solo gift had to buy something else to give also. Otherwise nice product for a child
on 5 January 2013
I must admit I thought this toy looked a bit strange but my grandson thought it was the real thing and played with it all over Christmas and I think it still playing with it now he has gone home - good buy!
on 15 March 2013
i chose this for my nephew, he loves it well worth the money, the item arrived earlier than the date expected which was a bonus, great sturdy toy for the young ones.
on 13 December 2012
This baby jake bumpity bump tractor is worth every penny my grandsons little face lit up when he saw it safe and durable he will have lots of fun
on 3 January 2014
Quite sturdy little tractor. A bit suprised as it did'nt look that big in the picture.Grand son likes it as its chunky and easy to handle.
on 24 April 2014
lovely toy my little boy love;s this truck shame it's a push along and not motorised though,any more talking jake toy's let me know.