5.0 out of 5 stars Gioteck EX-05 Wired Headset (PS3)
Ordered this Headset yesterday and it just arrived. Delivery service was very good, packaging in good condition.
The item comes in a stylish package with a window which allows you to have a look at the headset itself, looks fantastic and good quality.
Feels very solid and build quality is good. All accessories included (wires and connector; instruction...
Published on 22 Dec 2011 by N. Matos

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product
The headset has very good sound quality along with an excellent microphone however after 4 Months of very hard usage it the right earpiece snapped off, I purchased another headset as the quality is good but the same thing occurred.

I would recommend this product due to the price and it has lasted longer than many other headsets i have purchased for the same...
Published 2 months ago by Henners

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Headset, 23 Jun 2014
This review is from: Gioteck EX05 Wired Multi Format Headset (PS3/Xbox 360/PC) (Video Game)
its a great headset for computers and Old ps3's. but on the newer xbox 360's you need to buy a AV RCA Adapter cable if you want to talk on xbox live. otherwise it will only work with Old Xbox 360. but still the headset is nice and clear with everything i can even hear people on skype like they are right next to me sometimes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gioteck headset, 8 Jun 2014
My son says the headset cable is a bit long if you want to use it for PC, but the headset and microphone quality is really good for its price and it works well.

2.0 out of 5 stars Headphones, 26 May 2014
Broke twice microphone tripped out on both occasions and the wires twisted etc the company were ok at replacing them though

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for console gaming, poor for PC gaming!, 23 May 2014
Used for 6 months and when gaming on my xbox 360, the headset is fantastic! When gaming on my PC however, the usb imput creates a lot if static for the microphone, resulting in poor quality for gaming and recording!

1.0 out of 5 stars Maybe I just have bad luck..., 20 Feb 2014
The first pair of these I bought were the most comfortable headphones I've ever worn. However, they had the problem where when the microphone was recording (i.e on Skype or PS3) I was subjected to a really annoying buzzing sound constantly in my ear. Again, this was occurring both on PS3 and on my laptop, a problem that I have not had with any other headphones. I'm not an idiot when it comes to computers and I know how to fix most problems, but none of the solutions I could think of helped, nor did any of those revealed from hours of Googling.

Having returned them, I decided to buy another pair because I really do love the aesthetics of these headphones. Unfortunately, this pair has the exact same problem. Unless someone can point me in the direction of a solution, I will have to give this product a one star review.

2.0 out of 5 stars not sturdy, 7 Feb 2014
Twas good but malfunctioned in less than 2 weeks. Speaker went first then microphone started giving off static noise when spoken into

5.0 out of 5 stars Robust and look really good. Great sound., 1 Feb 2014
Yes, I too looked at loads of different models before buying these - some cheaper - some really expensive but these are affordable, easy to use, don't grip your head, or make your eats hot, are adjustable and have great sound for gaming. Really great sound! Volume is adjustable by small thumb wheel, as is voice volume. I needed the audio adapter for XBOX 360 as my TV had no AV out (that's the red / white and yellow round connectors ) -NOTE; Most cheaper TV's have these - but most are AV "input" but not "output" sockets. Hence, this is why I needed the adapter. I brought the cheapest adapter I could find as price varies a lot -but they look identical and all do the same job - the genuine XBOX ones just cost more. I would say at this price you certainly won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ears fit right inside these beauties., 1 Feb 2014
Decent sound on the PS3 and for music/movies on the pc. Had a pair of Tritton Kunai but they didn't sit over the ears to my satisfaction. These are comfier and deliver a better all-round sound in my opinion. Value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value for Money, 30 Jan 2014
I needed a cheap headset after my gamecom 780's died. At the time of purchase I paid 21 which was an amazing price considering how sturdy this product is (My gamecom 780's fell apart after only a month).

The sound quality is crisp and clear compared to the muddy sound of the Gamecoms, although not quite as bassy. If you're a bass freak then maybe these headphones are not for you, although that doesn't mean that there's no bass on these, there is. I would say it's a more neutral sound, but in no way is it tinny or cheap sounding.

The only thing that stops me from rating this product 5 stars is the large number of different connections on the end of the overly long wire. I assume they did this to cater for all different types of input, but it's annoying having a spaghetti of wires at your feet.

Overall though, I recommend it on the basis of the decent build quality and clear sound.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Budget, 24 Jan 2014
I was looking for something to enhance my multiplayer experience but without spending loads of money. Came across this, and made the great decision of purchasing them. Is stereo, but I the voice experience is great and that is what I was looking for. Great purchase for people that are looking for a good communicating tool to get a better multiplayer experience.

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›

Gioteck EX05 Wired Multi Format Headset (PS3/Xbox 360/PC)
Gioteck EX05 Wired Multi Format Headset (PS3/Xbox 360/PC) by Gioteck (Mac, PlayStation 3, Windows 7 / Vista, Xbox 360)
24.99