on 27 August 2014
uncomfortable across the top of head
on 15 June 2015
Didn't last long & fell to bits 😔
on 12 February 2012
This headset does exactly what it is meant to do, currently I just leave the headset attatched to my Xbox as to move the wires about is a bit of a hassle although it is useful that you can if needed. The ear pads are comfy and dont give me any issues wearing them for a few hours at a time, the band accross the top isnt as comfy as a few padded ones I have tried but it was not uncomfortable to wear just a bit annoying for me.
The sounds is pretty good and it is much easier to hear other people moving about on Call of Duty, I have not tried it for any other game. The mic also seems pretty good and no-one has had any problems hearing me at all and you can mute it on the controls on the cable. I dont find the looks that appealing but that isnt what matters. Overall I think this headset it definately worth the money and it is much cheaper on Amazon than other places.
I did buy a set of Turtle Beach XP500s and returned them after a few days, they were over 6 times the price of these and I found them very uncomfortable after only 15 minutes and the sound didnt seem any better than the Gioteck, they also were much more likely to fall off where as these are quite stable.
on 14 December 2014
Ok but didn't last very long.
on 11 March 2012
It's quite a chunky headset but is comfortable and blocks outside sound well. The microphone is on the opposite (right) side than I expected but is extremely sensitive and works brilliantly: even picking up whispers when I play on my PS3 when the kids are in bed. The lead is a good length, and I love the fact that there is a (dual) jack plug about 3 foot from the headset end that can be removed, as this allows the headset to be disconnected without having to uplug the cable from the back of the TV (and thus can be removed and stored safely). The sound quality is good, with dials for adjusting game and chat volumes, but I am undecided whether it is the headset or my game (Battlefield 3)'s fault that I have trouble hearing which direction enemies are approaching from. (I will have to play COD (shudder) and add a comment to this review later).
Overall this is a great headset for anyone on a budget and I have seen it far more expensive elsewhere.
on 20 December 2011
amazing, very comfortable and durable, i had the px21's that cost me £60, i broke them within the first 4 weeks
on 14 December 2012
Great headphones.
Comfortable (for adults or large teens only - they would swamp a childs head), durable and easy to adjust.
Setting them up couldn't be easier.
The options for seperate volumes - 1 for the games sounds - 1 for the other players voices - is excellent, with the ability to mute your own voice so you don't have to worry about people hearing every noise you make.
The sound from these headphones is excellent. Every sound is crystal clear and when someone throws a grenade in COD, you find yourself ducking for cover until you get used to it.

I would of given this product 5 stars instead of 4 - the only problem is a slight 'hiss' that is actually very unnoticable, but since it is there it removed 1star from the review.

For the price (not the cheapest but nowhere near the most expensive), I would recommend these for every player.
on 8 January 2015
I bought this headset about 1 year ago from amazon for £33.99 for use mainly on the xbox but occasionally the PC too. They deliver crystal clear sound when playing on both devices and so far I can not fault them nor want to upgrade to a better set. The ear buds are very comfortable and I have been able to wear them for about 4 hours without feeling the need to remove them, although I have found my ears do get hot under them but I do not think that it is a particular problem with these headphones! The wires are very long and, if not wrapped up in the conveniently provided velcro, they do tend to tangle easily. Although the arch over the top does feel cheap and likely to break under slight pressure, mine has not broken yet but if you are heavy handed I would recommend going for some slightly sturdier headphones.
on 1 August 2014