5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!
This book was excellent! Great plot, lots of twists and turns you don't expect. Unputdownable - a must-read for bored teens.
Published on 4 Jun 2012 by Abbz (Tracy's daughter)

3.0 out of 5 stars A good book
Good book worth buying am lovin it not a must buy but it's a great story. I would also recommend hacker and pig-heart boy
Published 11 months ago by ernie wybrow

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 4 Jun 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars A.N.T.I.D.O.T.E (Corrine Look), 9 Jun 2006
Am Tattersall (Meersbrook bank) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A.N.T.I.D.O.T.E. (Paperback)
A.N.T.I.D.O.T.E Is about a boy who's mum has been arrested for breaking in to Shelby's manafacturers, because she thinks they test their products om animals. They have been caught on tape breaking in, but Elliot's mum tells him it's a fake, so he starts trying to prove she's innocent.

This is a very good book that is nearly impossible to put down.It grips you ther moment you start reading it. This book is crammed full of little things that happened described in an interesting and exciting way, that help you picture the setting.

This book would be perfect for years 9+.

4.0 out of 5 stars a.n.t.i.d.o.t.e., 14 Mar 2012
This review is from: A.N.T.I.D.O.T.E. (Kindle Edition)
The story is about a boy called Elliot and his mum lived together until one day a police man knocked on a door and said is Maria in and I said yes one minute. I was thinking she's a secretive not a spy as she was being accused for being Now she is on the run.

The book is set in 3 different places at a geeky school were I don't fit in. A police station where I think mum is at the moment and at home in a very Ruth place called Richmond.

Elliot is one of the main characters he is small with short hair quite fat and lives on his own in Richmond.
Maria (Elliot's mum) we don't know any think about her other than she is being accused as a spy. Nosh (Elliot's geek) was tall with massive round yellow glasses.

I like the book because it is so far all about crime scenes and all to do with police and they are the sort of books I like. I don't think there is anything to change on the book because it just all fits in. I would recommend this book to a friend if they liked books to do with crime scenes and described characters the age I would recommend this to would be 7+.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Oct 2013
This review is from: A.N.T.I.D.O.T.E. (Kindle Edition)
Excellent book. Well done Malorie Blackman because I loved it. Would recommend to anybody above the age of 9 as does have hard vocabulary. Very thrilling.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 13 May 2014
Loved it
Thank you for creating this fantastic and amazing book
Are you creating another book if so I would love to know what it is about

1.0 out of 5 stars absolutely dissapointing, 22 April 2014
This review is from: A.N.T.I.D.O.T.E. (Kindle Edition)
this is a rubbish book comparedto theif and hacker. i couldnt wait toget this book how disappointed i was!if i had my choice i would have done no stars at all

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: A.N.T.I.D.O.T.E. (Kindle Edition)
As I mentioned in the title this book is amazing...more than amazing. It has a brilliant point to it and the story is just great which is mainly why I chose 5 stars. I mean I read this book in 3 days because I was so hooked in. I love the way Malorie Blackman has described the way every one is feeling. There is nothing I dislike about this book and it couldn't be made better. I would recommend this to people probably from the age of 10 and above but anyone who generally like a bit of mystery will love this book to.

5.0 out of 5 stars A.N.T.I.D.O.T.E., 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: A.N.T.I.D.O.T.E. (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely adored this book for many reasons for one it really captured my imagination and another it made me really think about the meaning of the story. Thank you malorie

3.0 out of 5 stars A good book, 26 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilling story, 13 Dec 2013
This review is from: A.N.T.I.D.O.T.E. (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book, Malorie Blackman is now one of my favourite authors! CAN`t wait until I get her next book!

Lewis