5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Was having difficulty finding a connector for my GPS. This does the job perfectly at a very good price. Will buy another one to keep in the car.
Published 21 months ago by Mr. Harry Rigby

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Did not work with my Sunvision 7" Tablet
Published 29 days ago by T. M. Fry

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Mar 2013
Mr. Harry Rigby "Harry" (Yorkshire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cable-Tex USB to Triple DC Power Jack Cable Lead 5V 500 mA (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful item, 2 July 2013
The charger for my tablet had become unreliable and I was looking for a cheap backup. This usb lead ticked all of the boxes, and I find that it does the job excellently, and also charges and powers some of my other equipmment that uses 5 volt DC and has a centre +ve connection.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 19 Jun 2013
just what I wanted, a cable to enable me to charge up my tablet using my laptop, instead of just an electric socket.
Because it is a very small fitting, I could not get one in a shop on the high street.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 17 April 2012
I bought this because the original charger for my headset got lost, I wasn't too sure in the beginning but it has proven to be very valuable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just in case you don't have a ruler handy, 22 Mar 2014
While a USB powered hard drive only requires one cable on a laptop generating enough power to charge a phone up, the phone itself cannot do the same thing, hence this cable.
With three pins, you can feel somewhat confident that you'll have the right fit, and just use a phone charger to generate a voltage for your drive.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple and very Handy, 21 Jan 2013
Very handy to have in the drawer! Only note that it will not power larger devices (those that require over 500mA I think).

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff!, 28 Sep 2012
This item arrived quickly and worked first time. I have tried to make it work on several items but only the one I bought it for works.

4.0 out of 5 stars 7" tablet and have found great difficulty in getting a power input plug which is ..., 25 Sep 2014
K. G. Bates "Ken Bates" (Cheshire, England) - See all my reviews
I have an A1CS Fusion 5 Premium + 9.7" tablet and have found great difficulty in getting a power input plug which is a good fit for the socket so that they provide a good sliding fit both, on the central pin and on the outer sleeve. The smallest plug on this adaptor cable seems to do the job nicely on my tablet. When connected to my PC it charges OK - albeit very slowly - but then I noticed that the output from the mains charger is 12 V. DC, whereas the output from my computer will only be between 5 to 6 V. DC. If I want to use a power bank to charge my tablet when I am not near a mains supply, I shall need to find one with at least a 12 V. output and this adaptor is only rated at 5 V. I am hoping that I shall be alert enough to spot any problems before any damage is done, as I never leave such appliances on charge overnight.

5.0 out of 5 stars versitile lead, 1 Feb 2014
I use it to power my Roberts Sport DAB2... Roberts dont recomend you do this but just dont leave it plugged in incase the battery gets cooked. It also acts as an aerial.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with item, 23 Aug 2013
This item is better quality than I had expected and is quite a lot longer than I expected too. Very useful. Pleased.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›