5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
For Marvel fans this is a great box set, my little brother loved it and whilst my other was a tad jealous. I now want my own.
Published 21 months ago by Ayo Bamgbose

2.0 out of 5 stars Marvel 4 Film Collection [DVD]
Published 20 months ago by MS D I CATON

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 27 Dec 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 9 Aug 2013
This review is from: Marvel 4 Film Collection [DVD] [2003] (DVD)
This was a great package for a good price, it shows of some of the lesser marvel films that aren't heavily talked about, even though they aren't the best films in the marvel film base, it is still a worthy package for those 4 films

4.0 out of 5 stars good cheap option to build my collection, 24 July 2014
This review is from: Marvel 4 Film Collection [DVD] [2003] (DVD)
I am building my collection of 3D and DVD movies, good cheap option to build my collection.

2.0 out of 5 stars Marvel 4 Film Collection [DVD], 4 Jan 2013
This review is from: Marvel 4 Film Collection [DVD] [2003] (DVD)
I did manage to enjoy most of "Wolverine" as I am a fan of the X-Men trilogy despite the ferocity of some parts which did, however, seem in keeping with the theme and I enjoyed the "Silver Surfer" because I am a fan of children's fantasy. Unfortunately, I couldn't watch all of "Daredevil" as the extreme violence was so sickening despite it being obviously simulated and I struggled to get to the end of "Elektra" because of the violence depicted there, too, though it was not as bad as in "Daredevil."

I was disappointed that films based on children's comics, where I expected a greater emphasis on fantasy and the use of special powers for good to conquer evil, should rely on shocking fight-scenes and over-extended sequences of nauseating violence.

Marvel 4 Film Collection [DVD] [2003]
Marvel 4 Film Collection [DVD] [2003] by Tim Story (DVD - 2011)