5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
For Marvel fans this is a great box set, my little brother loved it and whilst my other was a tad jealous. I now want my own.
Published on 27 Dec. 2012 by Ayo Bamgbose

1.0 out of 5 stars The most poorly put together box set of all time.
If you like the worst marvel films made, buy this box set. I own the films, because I'm a schmuck who feels the need to own all marvel films. I would sooner watch the 80's Howard the duck than watch this poorly put together box set.
Published 5 months ago by Alex Easey

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 27 Dec. 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 9 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Marvel 4 Film Collection [DVD] [2003] (DVD)
This was a great package for a good price, it shows of some of the lesser marvel films that aren't heavily talked about, even though they aren't the best films in the marvel film base, it is still a worthy package for those 4 films

5.0 out of 5 stars ... these as described well packaged worth the money will recommend this company, 26 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Marvel 4 Film Collection [DVD] [2003] (DVD)
daughter loves these as described well packaged worth the money will recommend this company

4.0 out of 5 stars good cheap option to build my collection, 24 July 2014
This review is from: Marvel 4 Film Collection [DVD] [2003] (DVD)
I am building my collection of 3D and DVD movies, good cheap option to build my collection.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good selection of marvel films, 13 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Marvel 4 Film Collection [DVD] [2003] (DVD)
Good selection of films, if you like these types of films and very well priced.

1.0 out of 5 stars The most poorly put together box set of all time., 18 Jan. 2015
Alex Easey (St. Albans, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Marvel 4 Film Collection [DVD] [2003] (DVD)
Origins: Wolverine - if you like a marvel story that has been torn apart and put back together like a child buggering about with a jigsaw, characters such as Deadpool being messed about with in a way that is insulting, and cgi that looks like it's been done with play do'h, you'll love this film.
Fantastic 4: rise of the silver surfer - want a sequel to a truly awful film, so bad that they re-cast Chris Evans as captain America because this series was so poor, where the main villain (galactus) is only seen as a bloody cloud with some shadows, you'll be on the edge of your seat for this.
Daredevil - want to watch a film where it is simultaneously destroyed by terrible direction and Ben afflecks acting? You'll be so gripped by this joke you'll never want it to end.
Elektra - I'm not even going to write a sarcastic comment, it was just s**t and pathetic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Marvel 4 Film Collection [DVD] [2003] (DVD)
fast service love the films

2.0 out of 5 stars Marvel 4 Film Collection [DVD], 4 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Marvel 4 Film Collection [DVD] [2003] (DVD)
I did manage to enjoy most of "Wolverine" as I am a fan of the X-Men trilogy despite the ferocity of some parts which did, however, seem in keeping with the theme and I enjoyed the "Silver Surfer" because I am a fan of children's fantasy. Unfortunately, I couldn't watch all of "Daredevil" as the extreme violence was so sickening despite it being obviously simulated and I struggled to get to the end of "Elektra" because of the violence depicted there, too, though it was not as bad as in "Daredevil."

I was disappointed that films based on children's comics, where I expected a greater emphasis on fantasy and the use of special powers for good to conquer evil, should rely on shocking fight-scenes and over-extended sequences of nauseating violence.

Marvel 4 Film Collection [DVD] [2003]
Marvel 4 Film Collection [DVD] [2003] by Tim Story (DVD - 2011)