4.0 out of 5 stars Lenco ipt-6

Was very excited when got my new docking station and looked very classy
Published on 20 Sep 2012 by Jack

4.0 out of 5 stars Lenco ipt-6, 30 Jun 2012
M. Wright (Leeds UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lenco Ipt-6 Black Tower Speaker Featuring 3D Sonic Sound Emotion And 30 Pin Ipod/Iphone Dock Compatible with iPhone 3 / 3G / 3GS / 4 / 4S Ipad 1 2 3 4 / Ipod Touch Classic Nano (Electronics)
Opening the box and there is not much to setting it up. Plug it in and your done. Really simple to use. Remote control is one of them slim small things that takes 2025 batteries. Does the job though. Build quality is excellent solid with nothing cheap looking. Sound is very good well balanced but there are no controls for bass and treble it does it all for you and not a bad job too although I think I'd have liked to have seen these controls. It's well powerful enough for a big room and you get a very good stereo effect to say its all coming from one unit helped by having speakers on 3 sides so if you thought about sitting it in a corner, not a good idea having said that it doesn't look out of place in the middle of a wall on its own. I looked at the ipt-2 which has a disc player but thought I don't want discs all over the place and maybe lenco spent the extra saved money from not installing the disc player making better sound quality. The radio is so so but I have a good radio app on my phone so I use that. Bluetooth would have been a great idea but sadly is missing although I have bought an adapter from eBay which works ok. All in all I am very happy with it and think for the money it's great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little system!, 24 Jan 2014
Fantastic value. Looks good and as it's a stand alone system, takes up little space. Sound quality is good too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 21 Jan 2014
Was after an ipod dock but wanted something with a bit of oomph. Did a bit of research and eventually opted for the Lenco. Great sound, very pleased. I ordered it quite close to Christmas and was advised the delivery wouldn't be til January (it comes from Germany) but low and behold, it arrived in time. Very pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT LOOKING & GREAT SOUND, 8 Jan 2014
This was the perfect surprise gift for our teenage son! It looks great and sounds great & was easy to set up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Speaker, 29 Dec 2013
Great to look at, easy to use and really nice sound. I would highly recommend this speaker to others. I did have to buy a lightening adapter so I could use my iphone 5c.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Oct 2014
brilliant thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, Sounds great!, 12 Sep 2013
I recently just brought this Lenco tower for my boyfriend.. I was a bit wary after seeing the 2 star review and a few others but had heard from a friend that the Lenco range was pretty good, so I took a chance and he loves it, looks brilliant in his games room which is a bonus! I never get a chance to use it. I've just invested in the smaller speaker by Lenco, the little square box iPod/iPhone docking station with 3D Sound for my office. Can't wait!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded expectations, 12 Sep 2013
Skinders (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
I recently brought this item as needed something for my daughters birthday party where we could dock her iPhone and her friends could party! I have to say after seeing the 2 star review for sound i was a bit concerned but I found the sound absolutely perfect - i even had to get the girls to turn it down as i thought it was too loud! Since the party we have used it on a daily basis for listening to all our music and the radio. I absolutely love it and would recommend to anyone. Hope this helps :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Lenco. IPT--6, 20 Sep 2012
Was very excited when got my new docking station and looked very classy
When I put my iPod in to play the music bearing in mind i paid £190 for the product and it was advertised as 3D with subwoofer I expected to bring the house down by how loud it would be . Well I was mistaken its not that loud even my other crappy music centre was louder than that so for all those people out there who expect it to be really loud well it's not I've given the two stars because it looks nice

5.0 out of 5 stars Done the job satisfied, 17 Jun 2014
I read some negative reviews but decided to go with what I thought as was just what I needed for my girls 17th party plus mixed in with family bar b q.
Done the trick perfectly! All her friends said wicked party! Job done id say!
Plus didn't totally upset the Nieghbours apart from finishing at 4 whoops! Well England were playing too tho they should of come to my party as much more exciting! Lol nt