Size: X-Large|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£30.82+ £5.90 shipping

on 31 May 2014
These socks leaked like a sieve the first time I wore them. We are not even talking about a rainy day or wading through a stream. On a nice warm, good weather day the dew from long grass went straight through and soaked my feet within a couple of minutes. Admittedly, my boots were not waterproof but the point is - the socks were SUPPOSED to be! As others have reported good experiences with similar socks I have to assume that mine were a duff pair but for not much under thirty pounds they shouldn't have been.
on 24 March 2015
These socks were waterproof for the first two walks. Unfortunately on the third walk Dartmoor got the better of them, no longer waterproof for subsequent walks. Now rather expensive walking socks.
on 9 March 2015
These socks are amazing for trail running in the UK. I wear mine all winter long (....most of the summer too unfortunately)
Completely water and mud proof and allow you to charge through the middle of the muddy trails and keep your speed up rather than having to stop and edge around the sides.
They may feel slightly uncomfortable when you first put them on because of the fabric - trust me though - if you go for it you'll never look back.
on 22 September 2014
They are definitely waterproof!
Although I have always a bit of sweaty feet, the socks are breathing very well and are just wet as any other sock would be five hours in a hiking shoe!

I like these very much and can really recommend, - and they are cheaper than waterproof shoes!
I would recommend to use a rather tight than loose fit. Loose socks might be uncomfortable while walking.
on 24 December 2013
Bought this item for rowing. Very pleased with them. Keep your feet perfectly dry and therefore warm, yet still breathable. Great investment.
on 14 June 2016
Fantastic socks, ideal for the golf, I can buy a cheaper pair of golf shoes and know my feet remain warm and dry.
on 15 May 2014
i bought my usual size and they were so small i could not get them on so i cannot say what they are like to wear
on 12 March 2015
What's to write, its a sock, it fits and keeps my feet dry...
on 15 October 2014
Great socks that keep your feet dry whilst cycling
on 14 July 2014
Nice product, keeps for feet lovely and dry