5.0 out of 5 stars Very soft, usable item
I think this is lovely, when it arrived it was sold in a cheap looking plastic bag (not posted like that, P&P was great) and I did think 'oh no I'm not going to like this' but I'm very happily surprised and reminded that you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover.

Published 11 months ago by Josephine Moore-Weekes

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a trip
Bought this for a trip but fortunately didn't need to use it much. Have a smaller type at home. It's ok and does the job but I don't personally like the extensive forehead coverage although I guess it helps to keep light out. The material is soft and a bit warm.
Published 9 months ago by Mrs Furley

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very soft, usable item, 23 Aug 2013
This review is from: One Pure mulberry silk eye mask with adjustable band for both men and women

It's very soft and comes with useful care instructions, the band is adjustable and so fits nicely. The main reason I bought this one though was so that I could get a complete cover over my eyes without the usual gap at the nose etc and this is perfext/.

Totally recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Feels lovely on the eyes, 1 May 2013
Is lovely and soft, and light, on my eyes. Cuts out all the light except tiny patch by my nose, but I guess no eye patch can cut out ALL light for everyone because noses come in such different shapes and sizes! Adjustable band is very useful and not uncomfortable. Arrived in perfect condition as described by seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best eye mask I've had, 7 Nov 2011
Very pleased indeed with this eye mask. It is larger than many which means that you get excellent coverage and light exclusion. The silk is luxuriously soft and the filling is smooth and non bulky. I also love the unobtrusive adjustable band which is slender and comfortable and will ensure that you wake up with the mask still attached to your face and not lying on the pillow beside you. I shall be ordering more of these comfortable, excellent quality, good value eye masks.

5.0 out of 5 stars so comfortable, 5 Jun 2014
I was sceptical about purchasing an eye mask, but as the days are getting longer its becoming harder to get a long lie, so after much searching I chose this eye mask and what a good choice it was.

The mask has an adjustable headband and is a wide fit which means most of the light is kept out, almost 100% infact.

Comfortable to sleep in, with very little pressure against the eyes

5.0 out of 5 stars So good, I ordered another one for my husband!, 30 April 2014
D. A. Richardson "dave rich" (Kingston, Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
So good, I ordered another one for my husband! Extremely comfortable and big enough that no light sneaks underneath. The end

5.0 out of 5 stars Good coverage!, 14 Feb 2014
Great size, really blocks out the light and is cp,fortable to wear too - I would definitely recommend to others

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable fit and blocks the light...all of it, 10 Jan 2014
My wife is a nurse and when she is working nights this little gem has been a godsend. Comfortable on and around the eyes and nose and blocks out all the light.

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I picked this one!, 20 Dec 2013
C. Watts - See all my reviews
I got this for going into hospital to have my second baby and it was exactly what I needed to keep out the overhead light glare. It's super comfy and perfectly blacks things out.

5.0 out of 5 stars best eye mask I,ve ever used, 18 Oct 2013
yes its more expensive but its well worth the extra, I work shifts and its brill for sleeping off nights, just been abroad on night flights and it was really effective, yes as with all masks with the nose bit you can have a slight gap (when will manufacturers develop a universal nose bit that doesn't cause a gap!) however because its got far more mask than most -notice the big bit across the forehead in the pic- you can pull it down without cutting off the air to your nostrils so I found it the best mask for cutting out light, its really soft, yes it was a bit hot on the skin but a small price to pay and liveable with. I highly recommend this mask. it was delivered quickly too and is really easy to fit in a pocket.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a trip, 14 Oct 2013