5.0 out of 5 stars Very soft, usable item
I think this is lovely, when it arrived it was sold in a cheap looking plastic bag (not posted like that, P&P was great) and I did think 'oh no I'm not going to like this' but I'm very happily surprised and reminded that you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover.

Published 22 months ago by Josephine Moore-Weekes

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and allow me to sleep.
I bought these because it takes me for a long amount of time to fall asleep and any source of light is able to keep me up. And they just fix that problem, I'm getting more sleep and they are easy on the eyes. However they do fall off me when during my slumber, fortunately that is not a problem for me as I sleep through anything. They are good and cheap.
Published 21 months ago by Gary Maxwell

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very soft, usable item, 23 Aug. 2013
This review is from: One Pure mulberry silk eye mask with adjustable band for both men and women

It's very soft and comes with useful care instructions, the band is adjustable and so fits nicely. The main reason I bought this one though was so that I could get a complete cover over my eyes without the usual gap at the nose etc and this is perfext/.

Totally recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Feels lovely on the eyes, 1 May 2013
Is lovely and soft, and light, on my eyes. Cuts out all the light except tiny patch by my nose, but I guess no eye patch can cut out ALL light for everyone because noses come in such different shapes and sizes! Adjustable band is very useful and not uncomfortable. Arrived in perfect condition as described by seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best eye mask I've had, 7 Nov. 2011
Very pleased indeed with this eye mask. It is larger than many which means that you get excellent coverage and light exclusion. The silk is luxuriously soft and the filling is smooth and non bulky. I also love the unobtrusive adjustable band which is slender and comfortable and will ensure that you wake up with the mask still attached to your face and not lying on the pillow beside you. I shall be ordering more of these comfortable, excellent quality, good value eye masks.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have just woken up from yet another wonderful night's sleep and though I have to review this, 17 Jan. 2015
I have just woken up from yet another wonderful night's sleep and thought I have to review this!

I'm an early riser, which is fine if I get to bed at a decent time but recently I've been struggling to drift off and so waking up with the sunshine isn't leaving me as happy as it once did.

I bought this eye mask in an attempt to allow me to sleep later and in the hope that, being silk, it might prevent future wrinkles! On count one it is amazing - my eyes are fooled in to thinking it is still night time and on a weekend I've even been able to sleep in till 10am (that's amazing for me) and I feel great!

Yes it lets in a tiny amount of light in around your nose but unless you're sleeping with your eyes open, which I don't, I don't personally think you'll notice.

Yes it slips off my head during the night, but I put that down to 1. me being restless and 2. my silky hair! As soon as I notice it's off I just pop it back on and all is good with the world.

It is lovely and soft.....I'll post back in 20 years to let you know if helped with the wrinkles ; )!

5.0 out of 5 stars best eye mask I,ve ever used, 18 Oct. 2013
yes its more expensive but its well worth the extra, I work shifts and its brill for sleeping off nights, just been abroad on night flights and it was really effective, yes as with all masks with the nose bit you can have a slight gap (when will manufacturers develop a universal nose bit that doesn't cause a gap!) however because its got far more mask than most -notice the big bit across the forehead in the pic- you can pull it down without cutting off the air to your nostrils so I found it the best mask for cutting out light, its really soft, yes it was a bit hot on the skin but a small price to pay and liveable with. I highly recommend this mask. it was delivered quickly too and is really easy to fit in a pocket.

5.0 out of 5 stars so comfortable, 5 Jun. 2014
I was sceptical about purchasing an eye mask, but as the days are getting longer its becoming harder to get a long lie, so after much searching I chose this eye mask and what a good choice it was.

The mask has an adjustable headband and is a wide fit which means most of the light is kept out, almost 100% infact.

Comfortable to sleep in, with very little pressure against the eyes

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and allow me to sleep., 18 Sept. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable, 17 Aug. 2013
Lovely feeling of silk next to your skin, blocks out most light apart from a little bit by your nose. Adjustable strap is a real bonus. I bought this to replace a Lewis and Clark sleep mask that is no longer available in UK. I've only used this a couple of times so can't say how durable it is, but it is extremely comfortable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a trip, 14 Oct. 2013
Bought this for a trip but fortunately didn't need to use it much. Have a smaller type at home. It's ok and does the job but I don't personally like the extensive forehead coverage although I guess it helps to keep light out. The material is soft and a bit warm.

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft and very large, 12 Sept. 2013
A good sleeping mask , very large so it can protect your eeyes from he light.
Very soft, it does not disturb you eye's area, usually very delicate.
It comes with a very usefull informations for its maintenance.
Good choice!