4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my 9 month old son, 8 Dec 2012
This review is from: Weeride Spike Boy's Baby Bike Helmet - Blue, 44-48cm (Sports)
After a bit of research I chose this helmet for my young son who is under 1 year old. It fits really well and should last for a while as its easily adjustable. Happy days!

5.0 out of 5 stars just the job for our 10 month old, 19 Jan 2013
This helmet is described as suitable from 10 months and it is just the job. Just a few cries when initially wearing, but now no tears and he is happy in the helmet. Great fit with the dial adjuster.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice helmet, 7 Sep 2013
It is really light and it is well made.

Seems to be fairly comfortable on the baby's head. His head is 44cm, and this is a slightly loose, so I packed it with some sponge to tighten it on his head. It really needs a little more adjustment for smaller heads.

The rear profile of the helmet is very flat, which is more comfortable for him to rest his head against the child seat

I am happy with in in general, best solution that i could find for value & light weight.

4.0 out of 5 stars good helemt but with small issue, 27 April 2012
Its a very light and adjustable helmet,however it comes off easily since the straps are fixed to the helmet with velcro.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun and cosy child's helmet, 21 Jan 2013
Tim Ngyou "timboid" (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This was the smallest helmet I could find for my little boy who had, as we measured, actually a 42cm circumference head. But this lid still fit him just about and, although he took a bit of time to get used to it, now likes to wear it even when we're not riding the bike!

The same typical annoyance exists that blight all helmets: the slack strap is a mile too long and either needs to be cut short (and sealed by melting the ends with a candle) or wrapped 10 times in a rubber band.

Why the manufacturers make them that long is beyond reason. You'd have to have a face as long as a horse to use up all that strap..

Anyway, in summary - a great bit of bike safety for not a lot of dosh. Get one for your little treasure!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great great great, 9 April 2014
Good value helmet suitable for a toddler. My son has been using the helmet since 9 months when he sits in the baby seat on the bike. It is rare to find a helmet so small. My son wears a little bobble hat underneath to ensure a snug fit and to keep him warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ten out of ten for products and sevice, 22 Jan 2014
A well made kids helmet for bike and scooter etc looks great and fits perfect. Spot on delivery from amazon great service, thanks for delivering my kids Xmas prezzies on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight, secure fit, cute, easily adjustable, 31 May 2013
There's not a lot choice when it comes to small helmets, so I was relieved that of the only two options I could find (the other is the Specialized Small Fry) I managed to get a helmet that I'm really happy with. It fits well - pretty secure, and is very light so our little one-year old isn't straining his neck.
Getting him to wear it... well that's another challenge! First of all I tried to get him to wear it in the house but he wasn't having any of it. Then my wife had the clever idea of waiting until he was in the child seat on the back of the bicycle for the first time, so that wearing it would seem to be part of the special new experience. This worked really well! He sat in the seat and didn't resist at all when I put the helmet on!
Once on it's easy to adjust the headband fit using a knob at the back. Adjusting the straps is a bit more of a fiddle but not unmanageable.
Very pleased with the purchase and my son had so much fun on his first outing on the back of the bicycle - giggling away!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection., 1 Oct 2012
This was the only cycle helmet I could find to fit my 1 year old for going on the back of my bike. Was a little worried as it was expensive and because I was so limited for choice I knew they could sell any old rubbish. However, this is an excellent product, the price you pay actually is for quality materials, it's well designed, and the dial fastner is an added bonus. Highly recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Weeride spike boys helmet, 1 May 2012
Perfect little Helmet for my little 2 yr old and adjustment was easy and he was quite happy to wear it

ARRAY(0xaae9224c)