5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely useful
Published on 24 Sep 2012 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me
The illustration appeared blue and pink but the bag was blue and orange. Stiff fabric and generally poor quality. Returned the item and bought a Kipling bag.
Published 15 months ago by Stanleytom

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely useful, 24 Sep 2012
This review is from: HONG YE Women's New Raisin Shoulder Bag (Apparel)
My blue bag has just arrived, very promptly with prime, and I am extremely pleased with it. I intend to take it on holiday so the strong shoulder/across body strap is perfect. It is very roomy; will take a book, water bottle and other sundries easily. It has a safe zipped compartment worn next to the body for documents such as passport, tickets etc. It looks very attractive, being a cheerful colour without looking too bright. I like the little hearts as they do not really look out of place for me, despite my advanced years! These Hong Ye bags are a delightful find! Now I know what I shall give everyone for bithdays and Christmas. (Oh blow it! now they know too.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kaz, 13 Mar 2013
Delivery time was excellent, Brill bag absoloutely brill, exactly what I've been looking for, I bought it for work and its ideal has plenty of pockets on the inside and outside to put you phone glasses purse etc plenty of room inside for sandwiches, yogurt, fruit, diary and more, yet its not too over big and the strap is ideal as you can lengthen it so it goes across your body which is ideal for me when walking back and to to work each day, good quality, feels lovely, lightweight and so far rain proof get one you won't regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Raisin Shoulder bag, 26 Mar 2012
This review is from: HONG YE Women's New Raisin Shoulder Bag (Apparel)
I bought this bag in green it's lovely I seriously love it. Wish there were other patterns besides hearts a little girly for us older ladies, but not enough to put me off in any way it's my second bag from this company and as with the first is so well made. Delivery was to quote Meatloaf faster than the speed of light. I recieved an email on the friday telling me it had been dispatched and it was here saturday.Has far more room than I expected so takes everything including my kindle with ease.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value., 28 Jun 2013
This is an excellent big bag. well made and good value for money. I now have all 3 colours and they are lovely.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab Bag, 21 April 2013
A good size with plenty of pockets ,going with me on a break .Not the first bag Iv'e had from hong ye ,,they are a fraction of the price of the k*****G bags and just as nice !!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars very fast deilvery, 18 Jun 2013
i just received this bag today, it looks and feels nice. i'll be using it on a holiday soon. i think i'm satisfied

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 26 Sep 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 17 Feb 2014
Bought this for my daughter to use in Uni. It was smaller than I expected but she loved the colours and handy pockets

5.0 out of 5 stars Raisen bag, 26 April 2014
This is a great bag that is not too large. It is a good colour and is as described. It arrived in good time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Looked good when it arrived but after a few weeks use ..., 20 Aug 2014
Looked good when it arrived but after a few weeks use the stitching started to give way and inside pucket and fell of rendering it useless then the back sip cought on the stitching and cut the lining so it's now bean bined would not wood not purchase from this company again I now buy from Kipling and that way I get what I pay for

HONG YE Women's New Raisin Shoulder Bag