on 26 August 2012
It depends what you are looking for. But at my pilates gym, I am used the harder 'spikier' massage balls - you know the ones that almost make you wince!
These are soft, almost 'squishy' so can't really get into the knots in your muscles. Good for hands perhaps - but not shoulders, feet, legs. Which was what I was looking for.

But if you want a softer massage ball - these are for you. Very prompt delivery and three different sizes.
on 22 September 2012
If you want a really firm/solid ball, this is definitely not the product for you.

I'm glad I bought this range of sizes, because the 10cm is surprisingly big!

The 6cm - great for shin splints/calf.

The 8cm - GREAT for shoulders/back/hips!!

The 10cm - great for feet.

All great quality. They feel firm to the touch, but when you put body weight on, they squash a little. I wouldn't describe them as feeling "spikey", even though they are. If I bought a SOLID one, I'd go for 8cm.
on 12 July 2014
OK, so when guests came round they thought they were some sort of bedroom playtoy! However, when I explained what they were REALLY for and they tried them, they were quite impressed as was I. I have the little one in my bag for travel/work and the other 2 dotted around the house. I use them to roll up and down my back against a wall - you'd be surprised how many people have asked to 'just try' them. Brilliant little balls of joy. You can use them to roll underfoot too which is very pleasant. Very good for those tight back muscles.
on 3 May 2014
These were bought alongside a foam roller to help with recovery from training. I do a fair bit of swim training, 4 hrs a day 5 days a week and there are certain points that get very tight that a foam roller wont work on, and normal stretching wont really affect. These are then good for those sorts of places, and the choice of sizes is very useful.

Pectoralis Minor is a regular for me, using the yellow mid size ball, and I notice the difference if I forget to roll it. It is certainly no replacement for a proper massage or other such therapy, but it is better than stretching alone and there is a noticeable difference, even if its not huge. After being shown how to use them by my coach, they are now a regular part of my stretching and recovery routine.

Would definitely recommend, but would also advise making sure there is someone qualified you know who can teach you how to use them properly.
on 25 October 2012
A good value product for the asking price. Three sizes were definately a big help as i find sometimes its best to start on the largest ball and as the trigger points release use the smaller ball to get at awkward to reach spots. The smallest ball is only really usefull for tightness in around your foot and ankle.
The rubber seems very durable and they quality seems very good.
on 1 December 2013
Perfect if you have a sore/tense back and cannot reach the spot or get a massage from someone.
So good I got another set for a present.
on 5 May 2012
Great massage product, having the 3 different sizes are really handy not only for different areas of the body but different body sizes too. They were also delivered within 48 hours.
on 26 March 2014
I have been using massage balls for years but have a tendency to leave them behind when I travel. This pack of three sounded great and, even though they were harder than the balls I have used before, initially I liked the choice of sizes. The middle-sized one split in two within weeks, however. The large-sized one has just done the same (within less than six months). I am a woman with a normal BMI and use these vertically (against a wall); these balls are simply not made to last.
on 18 October 2013
Using these at my office desk, feet already feels great after just 5 minutes of rolling them around on my soles - going to get some for home as well.
Great for tired feet!
on 13 October 2013
I use these balls to relieve knotted muscles in my back. They work like an absolute charm. Would thoroughly recommend them to anyone struggling with muscle pain.