Size: A. 0.9 Meters|Change
Price:£1.79+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 8 August 2013
Well firsty im an experienced installer of high end AV Equipment. Im also a big movie fan so have a nice personal set-up.
I have used lots of cables in the past for various projects. These Blue rigger cables are exceptional quality, and for the price a steal !!

If you look on a certain auction site at all the 'gold' plated bling bling cables which are in fact cheap rubbish that have zero gold , they are poorly made and made to look 'expensive' when in fact performance is very poor compared to a high end cable like the Blue rigger cables , after all its all about the performance not to admire a cable from behind a tv / projector / amplifier / games console etc.

I now use Blue rigger cables in my installs and recommend them as first choice for quality/vs price these cables cannot be beaten in my opinion.
I have also used them in my own home cinema. Dont pay £££ and dont pay pennies for cables that look expensive but are in fact cheap low end quality.

Highly recommended from a tradesperson.
on 15 August 2013
I bought various 'BlueRigger' cables, and they all look and feel well made, and perform excellent.

I took them to work to show my colleagues, and forwarded on the web links for them to order some cables for themselves.

When I need more cables, I'll definitely be buying more of this brand.
on 11 October 2012
Simple as: A bargain, quality product.

For the price of a set of 4 batteries from UK Highstreet store, you get a 7.5m chunky cable, with a secure end fitting, delivered.

Transmission seems 100%, the ends are polished to a degree, and with careful installation I was able to install the cable under the carpet, around corners and tucked neatly away.

If you want this from said Highstreet store, expect to pay £45. What a rip-off!

NB the review that said the fitting is loose, either your equipment has bad sockets, or you need to push it in harder. It takes quite a shove to "click" in properly.

11/10

GfS
on 6 May 2013
for a number of years in had been using a TOSlink that had originally come from my old mini disk player. I thought it was good and wouldn't need anything of higher quality. how wrong I was.
I have recently bought a lindy dac and needed a new one, as the original one must have had breaks in it as the sound quality was awful. I bought the Blue Rigger one cause it was cheap. However the sound quality was amazing and clear. The cable is superbly made and me a good length. The connections are solid with no significant play in them.

This cable maybe cheap but it's a great cable.
on 21 June 2013
It works and looks nice (not that you'll be staring at it once it's connected on the back of your audio system, anyway) and, more importantly, the build quality seems enough as to last for a long time.
It doesn't have any "bling" like more expensive options have but really, for an optical link you don't need it; no electrical signal is going trough this cable, don't be fooled by others that try to sell you gold plated connectors like it would make any difference, it won't.
on 1 November 2012
This has a chunky end which fits very soundly into toslink ports, the cable itself appears to be well manfactured and sturdy, and (with a flash of blue) a little bit eye catching compared to the OEM-bundled plain black flimsy alternatives. Obviously it performs perfectly (generally speaking, standard-length digital cables either basically work or don't work, there's no meaningful middle-ground). Best feature for me was the price actually!
on 11 August 2015
Really good piece of kit, does exactly what it needed. I've no issues with the cable length of the IR, stuck straight under the shelve my Soundbar sits on.

The only drawback to the item, is the absolutely mindboggingly bright blue LED telling you it is on. I mean, UFO's could see that thing! Surely sound coming out of a device linked to it tells you it's working. Due to that snag, it had to be a 4 star rating.
on 12 April 2013
Ordered this product because my old cable went knackered!!! Came the very next day and works perfectly!! :D would highly recommend this product and seller ;) ps don't listen to the people giving it bad reviews because of silly little things like the cable wasn't easy to install because it only fits one way or i ordered a 2m length cable and when it came it was a 1.8m length cable etc....
on 2 December 2013
Works as expected, however a little shorter than I wanted.

The title states it's 1m (3 feet). These are two entirely different measurements. 3 feet is closer to 0.9m. The cable is 0.9m (3 feet). I bought this cable as I wanted a specifically 1m cable, so I now have a very tight fit.

The cable is measured from connector tip to connector tip, not just the cable part.
on 26 October 2012
What do you say about a cable? - I needed an optical lead as my new telly only has an optical audio out. I didn't want a 2m long one as that would leave too much 'spare' (I do hate untidy cables) so this one was ideal. It's well made, with a good quality feel and a very definite 'click' on insertion, so it's unlikely to fall out. It works perfectly and at £2.49, excellent value!