Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£9.99

I was introduced to this guy by total accident.

I listened to 2 songs and he had me sobbing in floods of tears.

I am a rock chick and not into this kind of music at all, but anything that can affect me like that deserves an album to be bought.

Listened to both cd's with a box of tissues and just cried.

Not sure why i have this reaction, but its so emotional and beautiful, its pure poetry to music.

Speaks to my soul..
on 6 February 2001
I found 'The very best of Charlie Landsborough' gentle music and easy to listen to. I was impressed by the inspirational qualities of 'My Forever Friend' and we play it over and over again. We heard it at a friends' house and have now purchased our own copy.
on 23 March 2014
Amazing. Beautiful, and so much more. If you've found this album by accident, count your blessings and order. Most people think Lansbrough is an Irish singer which is wrong, although the sound of the songs does have an Irish style which is easy on the ear, the lyrics are wonderful. The singer has been around for a long time but only over the past few years as come to prominence. If you like the Furys. If you like Foster and Alan you will like this double album, there are no weak songs here, every song will be someone,s favorite.

A must have double album of great songs you will play share and talk about.

Mart.
on 19 December 2011
I HAVE RECENTLY PURCHASED SEVERAL COPIES OF THIS CD FOR FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES ALIKE. THEY, LIKE MANY OTHERS, HAVE BECOME FANS OF HIS SINGING AND HIS SONGS. THIS CD REPRESENTS JUST A SMALL PART OF HIS BEST! HE COULD QUITE EASILY PUT OUT ANOTHER THREE OR FOUR DOUBLE ALBUMS AND STILL HAVE SOME LEFT OVER. AT THE BARGAIN PRICE QUOTED YOU JUST CANNOT LOSE. NO BETTER WAY TO SPEND A COUPLE OF HOURS.
on 18 August 2004
Since we discovered Charlie Landsborough my friends and I can't wait to get home from work to hear his music and his magnificent voice he sings like an angel the words to his songs have real meanings they are as beautiful as he so obviously is we would love to know when he will be in Australia next
on 5 October 2013
Bought this CD after listening to some of Charlie's music on You Tube.
He is coming to a theatre close to home and wanted to know what type of music he sang.
I love it - the sound of his voice, the songs are sung with such feeling - great for relaxing to.
on 15 June 2012
I purchased this CD set as a present. It was greatly appreciated and having heard it myself I can understand why. Such a good buy for such a great price. Excellent.
on 16 February 2010
The Very Best ofCharlie has that easy listening type voice, and sings beautifully on this selection. My particular favourite is My Forever Friend, which Charlie sings with real feeling.

John
on 28 September 2013
Lovely collection of his music, a real bargain, so realxing to listen to. I have his music at home and in my car, would recommend this c.d to anyone who likes Charlie Lansborough!!
on 14 February 2014
I love Charlie Landsborough and really enjoy his music. This is a lovely album to listen to. His songs have stories to tell and his singing is very clear and distinctive.