4.0 out of 5 stars Good App
ery good App, useful and very informative. Holds lots of information if you need to know about somewhere you are thinking of going. Good Content!!
Published on 27 Nov 2012 by JET

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!
This was a brilliant app - until it stopped working! Tells me to enable location based services (already enabled!). Uninstalled it, reinstalled it to no avail. Emailed the help desk three weeks ago with no reply to date! Good job it didn't cost but I really miss it as I used it all the time. Come on Amazon, sort it!
Published 5 months ago by ecam

4.0 out of 5 stars Good App, 27 Nov 2012
JET (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 12 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!!!!!!!!, 4 Mar 2013
This review is from: TripAdvisor (App)
All I can say is excellent app. Now I can check out the hotel before I book my holiday. Also the photographs are great. They show the things we want to see not just what the holiday company s wants us to see. I'm really glad I spotted this app. Down load it, you will be glad you did. I sure am.

1.0 out of 5 stars will not open, 9 July 2014
This review is from: TripAdvisor (App)
Ok i downloaded app opened it and it said to enable location services. This had already been enabled and used for other apps eg local weather. So i have dis enabled re enabled re downloaded and other combinations but still request enable location services. I have given up

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, 9 Feb 2013
This review is from: TripAdvisor (App)
gives out lots of useful information from other travelers good and bad to make your choice easier on choosing a holiday hotel

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 19 Jun 2014
This review is from: TripAdvisor (App)
Have read very good reviews but will not work on my Kindle Fire. Keeps telling me it has stopped and I need to enable location based services which are already enabled. Uninstalled it and tried again but still no joy. Have rebooted the Kindle too. Help, I want this app!!

2.0 out of 5 stars screen goes blank, 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: TripAdvisor (App)
My Tripadvisor app for the Kindle Fire keeps asking me to upgrade but only Android upgrade options appear. Until you are prompted to upgrade then the "mysaves" screen is completely white except for the trip advisor header bar. I wonder if anyone from tripadvisor has actually tested their Kindle app? This has been going on for weeks but I can't find a way to email technical support there.

Once it works it is a great app though

5.0 out of 5 stars Never, never, never!, 27 Dec 2012
This review is from: TripAdvisor (App)
I never travel and stay either abroad or in the UK without first checking Trip Advisor - it's the best advice in the business!

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad News For Fist Generation Kindle Fire Users, 1 Sep 2014
This review is from: TripAdvisor (App)
I love this app. Well I doubtful it stopped working. Apparently the message saying Trip Advisor has stopped is terminal for first generation kindle fire users. I use it so much that I'm going to buy a Nexus7, Any offers for my kindle?

4.0 out of 5 stars Terrific app, 13 May 2014
This review is from: TripAdvisor (App)
UP TO DATE INFORMATION ABOUT ALL HOLIDAY AREAS AND HOTELS AND OTHER ACCOMMODATION ,OTHER TRAVELERS TELL YOU OF THEIR EXPERIENCES AND THEIR OPINION OF WHAT AND WHERE WAS GOOD AND BAD PLUS PICTURES / PHOTOS WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM A FREE APPS..

TripAdvisor