5.0 out of 5 stars Read this now.
This has to be one of the best novels I have had the pleasure of reading. A delight from start to finish. The plot was engaging and I just could not put the book down. If you love sci-fi and thrillers, you should check it out. If you're a fan of The Matrix, this is definitely worth checking out. Hint: Involves an alternate reality and a world of AIs!
Published 18 days ago by O. Z.

3.0 out of 5 stars more of a comment ....
Published on 2 April 2012 by EchoOfAngels

5.0 out of 5 stars Read this now., 5 Oct 2014
This review is from: Everywhere But No Place (Messages From The Unseen World Book 1) (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lot of promise for this writer, 10 Aug 2012
Overall I liked the book - I enjoyed the characters and the mix of future and present science. Clever juxtaposition of narrative and dialogue parts made it interesting and informative.

My only disappointment was the quantity of the descriptions. It was way over the top in some areas, saying the same thing over and over. We get it, it's a stunning virtual landscape created by the AI. But that which could have been said in a couple of pages stretched on forever.

Look forward to a more balanced book next...

4.0 out of 5 stars an easy enjoyable read., 17 July 2014
I found this book enjoyable all in all. It was slightly different to books I normally read but I liked the concept was kept interested until the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars a cracking book gromit, 21 May 2012
excelent read from the first page. kept me going back for more. good mix of si fi and fantasy. look forward to the next one.a lot of pages for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compelling Reading About A Virtual Future., 27 Sep 2011
I was captured by the story from the beginning. Due to how well the content fitted onto my android screen, I quickly forgot I was reading an electronic book.
The characters and the environment was very well written, with a subject matter that unfolds rather than is forced upon you by pointless sections that exist just to feed story information. Without giving anything away, this is such an imaginative idea that you almost want it to be the future, to a point that is...

5.0 out of 5 stars This novel has a place for me somewhere., 22 July 2012
P. Rodgers "PR" (UK) - See all my reviews
I don't normally read much fantasy but this novel managed to convince me to do so. It is SF and yet has the strong fantasy element that is not only plausible within the scope of the novel but also has heroes, (very) evil villains, a quest, love and redemption. I was so drawn in to the story that I was dreading anything going wrong for the characters. You ought to read it to see what happens. By the way, it is extremely good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well written, 9 Jan 2014
Inventive and original, I would recommend this for anybody who likes Science Fiction or Fantasy. Well rounded characters who you can identify with and believe in and a thrilling plot to boot.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Read, 9 Nov 2012
Harriet (Hertfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
You never know what you'll get when you download a free/cheap e-book, usually not great quality, but Everywhere But No Place is the exception. Well plotted, fascinating hypothesis, interesting characters and keeps up the pace. I'm looking for to the next in the series.

3.0 out of 5 stars more of a comment ...., 2 April 2012
I've not started to read this yet, but the "product description" (aka - the synopsis) almost makes that irrelevant - it sounds EXCELLENT , but I feel that the author has given too much of the story away - its as if a trailer form the last Harry Potter movie contained the scene in which Potter kills Voldemort - alright - maybe not that good an analogy, as a lot of those going to the movie knew how it ended via the books, but I think you know what I'm trying to say...

Anyway - sounds good, can't wait to read it