5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase.
Purchased this item as was fed up pulling my son along via his scooter handle which was causing back ache. Item easily attaches to the scooter and is easy to pull child along or up hill. One of my best purchases this year!!
Published on 5 Feb. 2012 by calsum

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well for its purpose...but....
... and the 'but' is, you could do exactly the same thing with a belt, a tie, a bit of rope, a length of string and save yourself the money!...

Published on 15 Oct. 2012 by S. Coleman

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well for its purpose...but...., 15 Oct. 2012
S. Coleman "pootercommuter" (Surrey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Scoot 'n' Pull: Pink (Misc.)

I thought "Oooh what a great idea!" when I saw this, and bought it instantly, given that my daughter was just about to start school and I thought scooting to school would be a good idea, whilst having this to pull her along if she got too tired on the way. It was only once it arrived and I'd had time to really think about the purchase that I realised you're basically just paying for a pretty bit of material with a loop on the end, which you could just as easily whip up yourself using pretty much anything, really!

This has got, as you can see from the product image, a plastic D-ring at one end, and at the other, there's a looped wrist-strap/handle, so basically you thread the Scoot n Pull round the steering column of the scooter, using the D-ring to 'tie it off' with, and then use the looped handle at the other end to pull it along. As it says, the looped handle can also be used to wrap around the back wheel's mud-guard/brake, to turn it into a carry handle for the whole scooter.

It IS a good idea and I don't want to be unfair about it, as I certainly wouldn't have thought of this unless I'd seen it advertised, so all credit to whoever made it, but at the end of the day, it IS just a length of material with a loop at one end!

Get it if you like the look of it, or like the thought of having a 'proper' one, basically.... that's all I'd say!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase., 5 Feb. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Scoot 'n' Pull: Pink (Misc.)
My daughter got given this as a gift along with her scooter. My daughter learnt to scoot her mini micro at 19 months and now at 22 months she whizzes off up the road So I use this strap more to hold her back rather than pulling her along to stop her going too far infront of me. I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scoot n pull, 16 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Scoot 'n' Pull: Pink (Misc.)
Great bit of kit, easy to use and durable. Good value for money, paid for itself times over as saved my arms from being cut into carrying my daughters scooter home. I use as a handle which hooks over the front wheel and attached to the handle bar stem so can go over your shoulder.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality and most importantly works well, 12 April 2015
Dannofontana (Maidstone, Kent) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Scoot 'n' Pull: Pink (Misc.)
This strap is strong, good quality and most importantly works well.... it makes pulling the little one along remarkably easy! Also doubles up as a shoulder strap which is really useful. Would recommend... also a very reasonable price and quick delivery... thanks!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, as usual speedy delivery, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Scoot 'n' Pull: Pink (Misc.)
Very pleased, as usual speedy delivery , this item makes good sense for small children who tire easily . One may have to carry scooter and child but the pull gives another option. Many thanks. Brenda wilks

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived on time gave it as part of a present ..., 21 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Scoot 'n' Pull: Pink (Misc.)
Arrived on time gave it as part of a present to my daughter in law to help her have more control over my grand daughter when on her scooter that I also brought as a present. Apparently it works well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful to help pull my daughter along if she gets ..., 2 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Scoot 'n' Pull: Pink (Misc.)
Useful to help pull my daughter along if she gets tired but can't make it work to carry scooter on my shoulder. Would have been 5 stars if that worked but handle/loop keeps falling off when I try

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 17 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Scoot 'n' Pull: Pink (Misc.)
I found this great when my daughter had enough of riding her scooter. Even when she didn't want to be pulled along, the strap can attach to the scooter so it's made easy to carry on the buggy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab purchase, 22 May 2015
V. WALL "VooVoo" (SOMERSET ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Scoot 'n' Pull: Pink (Misc.)
A great little strap for tired legs of my 3 year old daughter and also helps control speed when their zooming on! Lots of comments from parents asking where they could get one!

Scoot 'n' Pull: Pink