Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 7 September 2014
Try using muslin to cover your roast instead of metal foil which sticks
Cut the muslin to size soak in oil place over your roast ,,,,no need to baste during cooking a good tip for the Christmas Turkey .I got this tip from my mother in the west of Ireland many years ago
Star rating5
on 13 June 2015
This isn't even muslin, it's netting. Unless you're planning on using it to catch fish it's useless. The whole fabric unravels and is completely see through. Also, not that I cared about it specifically, but it doesn't come in a roll as some other reviews stated. I don't understand how it has nearly five stars, I was very, very disappointed.
on 12 February 2015
This is my first time to use muslin to no idea what to expect. I find the material to be quite a low 'thread count' (not sure that it is the right term) in that there is quite a gap between the threads compared to cotton sheets/pillowcase. Maybe this is on purpose to allow liquid to pass more easily. I used it to strain yoghurt and found that too much yoghurt was seeping through when I used only one layer of muslin. So I cut a longer piece and folded it over so it was 5 layers, and then I got a more expected result with 90% water and only 10% yoghurt seeping through. On reflection it is maybe expensive for the price, considering this is basically just a roll of lowest quality thinly threaded cotton with a fancy name.
on 27 May 2014
This doesn't come in a roll as stated but the muslin works as well as any I've ever used, i use it for filtering elderflower cordial as you can never get all the tiny insects out before you start, this musiln does the job.
on 16 July 2015
Been using a brilliant old (15 years) piece of tight weave muslin, for filtering honey. It finally become washed out, so replaced it last year with Winware product.
Noticeably more gappy weave in this muslin, which let's larger bits of propolis, wax into jars when straining. Not too much of a problem, but allows through, dead bee legs & other foreign bodies.
Avoid this material for fine filtering. Back to the fabric shop for me
on 19 January 2014
Ordered this despite some reviews saying it wasn't as pictured. It's not a massive amount but if I roll it up it looks quite similar to the photo so not sure what the other comments are about.

Anyways, works as intended, pleased with it.
on 26 July 2015
Very disappointed in the deception of this product.

The item does not arrive in a roll which is why I purchased it and quality isn't anything to scream about. Might as well go to a local material shop for the same thing.
on 11 May 2015
Went and got mine from a kitchenware shop, this one is of poor quality the mesh is too Large and when I rung the cloth it split. Better quality available.
on 26 January 2014
Promptly received, what was expected was received.
Every working kitchen should have some.
Helps make great clootie dumpling for any celebration!
on 14 September 2012
The size and quality of the product was very good
I was pleased with my purchase which I used to filter home made Ginger beer