on 11 July 2012
This massage ball is very good to stimulate feeling in feet, makes leg muscles respond. Feels like I've had a workout after rolling the ball under feet for a few minutes.
on 8 January 2013
For every one who suffers with any pain issues, in any part of their back, this is a MUST HAVE. Stand up against a wall and massage from your backside to your neck in a side-to-side motion (much more effective than lying down to use it). Gets the blood circulating and reduces muscle pain. Fabulous!
on 18 January 2012
Be prepared to be amazed at how good this is at reaching those places that need releasing. Great at massaging out the shouler blades for example.
on 20 April 2013
I ordered as I suffered with shoulder and back pains. This massage ball helped me to ease the pains while rolling the ball between my back and wall. This was kind of self body message. I would recommend to friends if you suffer with tennis elbow with shoulder pains.
on 27 August 2014
Bought this to use alongside a foam roller as part of my massage and stretching routine after long runs. This ball is firm enough to work right into any tight spots without being too hard and causing unnecessary discomfort. I use it to work out any knots in my hamstrings and calves as well as massaging aches and pains in my feet. Does the job beautifully and leaves the area feeling tingly and refreshed. Just what I needed!
on 24 July 2013
This is standing up well, literally, as I stand on it. Soft enough for the back, shoulders etc too. I will buy another.
on 2 January 2015
Does what it says. Relieves muscle knots and tension unfortunately relief does not last long. Having said that it is a good product and does help even for a short time but does not get rid of the problem ie pain in the right shoulder.
on 12 August 2014
recommended this by my physio to aid my shoulder pain, cant report any results yet as not had it long enough but it seems good quality , postage was fast and a good price..
on 12 March 2014
Had tightness under my feet and after a week of using this, sorted it out. Note that I coupled this with proper calf stretches.
on 27 September 2015
Bought this last moth. Absolutely loved it until I noticed that a couple of the spikes have already started to wear away - they have holes and it's like they're just disintegrating! I haven't used it much and even when I have it is just to rub my temples as I suffer from frequent headaches. It's been very gentle use so far hence this is extremely disappointing! Not sure if it is just the piece that I have or is a common issue.

See one answered question