5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent headphones
Excellent headphones but as a previous buyer mentioned you have to buy an EU converter plug so I was prepared otherwise being gadget ignorant I may have sent them back.
Published 9 months ago by Isabel Y.

3.0 out of 5 stars inconsistent.
Published 1 month ago by original nutella

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent headphones, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: Sennheiser RS 110 II RF Wireless On-Ear Headphone (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good ears, 17 Mar 2014
C. J. Hickman "Colin Hickman" (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
These are incredible headphones. I've had a few different ones over the years, and they have all been named brands, but the Sennheiser RS 110 II RF wireless headphones are by far the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the elderly or hard of hearing., 10 Feb 2014
I purchased these for a friend who is house bound and hard of hearing.I wish the makers of this item could have seen her face when she heard her television. She phoned today saying what a difference they have made. I could tell by her voice how much happier she was and excited to have something new to talk about,news and other programs she had watched. She now has an interest instead of sitting in a void all day.Thank you.

3.0 out of 5 stars inconsistent., 17 Sep 2014
when it works its decent. but the volume keeps dying. one day the signal strength will be great and loud while another day it will totally die and be barely audible. this is when sitting only 2 feet away from the transmitter and not moving the tuning dial, so this specific problem isn't due to being out of range it or moving the frequency. another thing I noticed was that the signal can be destroyed by something as simple as moving your head forwards or putting your hand on the headphones, when I say destroyed I don't mean interrupted, I mean the signal will be lost completely and getting it back again seems to be random luck, I suppose you get what you pay for but it seems odd that it is so inconsistent. they are very comfortable and the battery life seems good, sound isolation and leakage is awful negative for them. overall for the price (I paid just under £30) I suppose its ok.

4.0 out of 5 stars BE EXTREMLY CAREFULL!, 20 Sep 2014
WHEN THESE ARRIVED THERE WAS AN IMPORTANT NOTICE ON THE BOX TELLING YOU TO CHARGE THESE HEADPHONES FOR 24HOURS BEFORE YOU USE THEM !
THERE IS NO WAY TO CHARGE THESE HEADPHONE - NO CHARGE FACILITY . SO I TOOK IT THEY MEANT CHARGE THE SUPPLIED BATTERYS FOR 24 HOURS ? SO I PLUGGED THEM INTO MY CHARGER - AND A COUPLE OF HOURS LATER WHEN I WENT INTO MY KITCHEN I NOTICED THE CHARGER WAS COVERED IN BLACK BATTERY ACID AND 1 BATTERY HAD EXPLODED AND SHOT ACROSS THE KITCHEN . MY FAULT I SHOULD OF CHECKED THE BATTERIES BEFORE PLUGGING THEM IN ! ALSO WHAT KIND OF IDIOTS ARE THE MANAFACTURERS TO TELL YOU TO CHARGE THEM BEFORE USE AND PROVIDE NONE CHARGABLE BATTERIES ?
STUPID COMPANY ! I'VE NEVER KNOW ANY OTHER MANAFACTURER TO TELL YOU TO RECHARGABLE AN ITEM THAT'S NOT RECHARGABLE ?
BE CARFULL IF YOU BUY THEM AND USE RECHARGABLE BATTERIES IF YOU HAVE A SEPERATE CHARGER !

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of item, 29 Aug 2014
I bought one some time ago for downstairs and had great problems getting the plugs to insert at the back but perseverd and happy with sound quality. I then bought another for my upstairs bedroom again could not get plugs in back. I had what I thought was poor quality sound and keept replacing batteries. I have only just discovered it has never been working headphones was picking up poor signal from downstairs.

5.0 out of 5 stars super set, 18 Jun 2014
Did some research before buying and opted for these. They work well and tune sucessfully to the transmitter. They do not have a charing facility as they run on batteries in the earcan. The battery life seems good so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sennheiser RS 110 II RF Wireless On-Ear Headphone, 8 Jun 2014
What can I say?
I am delighted with it!
When I play music with it I can wander round the house with with my headphones on and I can carry out my chores and enjoy
the music.
Martin Milree

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 4 May 2014
pretty much does what you expect, good for watching TV but not sure that I would think they would be very good for music.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 3 May 2014
This was perfect for my nan to watch TV in bed, so easy to use and set up, it was perfect for her

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›