5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent headphones
Excellent headphones but as a previous buyer mentioned you have to buy an EU converter plug so I was prepared otherwise being gadget ignorant I may have sent them back.
Published 11 months ago by Isabel Y.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the extra money
Having had the phillips head set which kept on breaking I thought I would spend a bit more on these. They have rechargable bateries instead of have a recharger themselves and even though I have now bought a recharger they just dont seem to work outside of about 2 yards from my radio. They are really poor in fact useless
Published 8 months ago by Shaun Christobel Edwards

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent headphones, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: Sennheiser RS 110 II RF Wireless On-Ear Headphone (discontinued by manufacturer) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the elderly or hard of hearing., 10 Feb 2014
I purchased these for a friend who is house bound and hard of hearing.I wish the makers of this item could have seen her face when she heard her television. She phoned today saying what a difference they have made. I could tell by her voice how much happier she was and excited to have something new to talk about,news and other programs she had watched. She now has an interest instead of sitting in a void all day.Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good ears, 17 Mar 2014
C. J. Hickman "Colin Hickman" (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
These are incredible headphones. I've had a few different ones over the years, and they have all been named brands, but the Sennheiser RS 110 II RF wireless headphones are by far the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars super set, 18 Jun 2014
Did some research before buying and opted for these. They work well and tune sucessfully to the transmitter. They do not have a charing facility as they run on batteries in the earcan. The battery life seems good so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sennheiser RS 110 II RF Wireless On-Ear Headphone, 8 Jun 2014
What can I say?
I am delighted with it!
When I play music with it I can wander round the house with with my headphones on and I can carry out my chores and enjoy
the music.
Martin Milree

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 4 May 2014
pretty much does what you expect, good for watching TV but not sure that I would think they would be very good for music.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 3 May 2014
This was perfect for my nan to watch TV in bed, so easy to use and set up, it was perfect for her

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the extra money, 20 April 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Received a faulty unit, 19 April 2014
It did not power on no matter what i did, plugging the power adapter into the unit is hard with normal hand, you will probably need a tool for that, a shame for a Sennheiser product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wireless headphones, 22 Mar 2014
Freedom of movement good value for money suitable for all ages. High quality product, My wife is very pleased with this item.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›