5.0 out of 5 stars Typical Glam
I loved this album took me back to my 80's metal!! Ollie is an amazing front man, and the rest of the band are very good too, i highly recommend this album :)
Published 20 months ago by Parelli

3.0 out of 5 stars Sorry guys!
Love this band, and they sound great on this, but the highlights (Animal Attraction, Hot, On The Radio, Born To Break Your Heart, perhaps Fantasy) unfortunately outshine the rest of the songs. Bizarrely, the bonus track Young & Crazy is also a highlight. The end result is an album that starts off well and then loses its way a little. Not bad, just not great.
Published 20 months ago by Mr. A. Anson

5.0 out of 5 stars Typical Glam, 14 Nov 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars The UK needs Reckless Love., 21 Oct 2012
This review is from: Animal Attraction (Audio CD)
Something totally different to what I'm normally to listen to which is electro, synthpop. My brother is into this scene and he has seen Reckless Love around three times now and I joined him on the last one in a great live set in Leeds. I've checked out both albums which I'm growing to like. They are trying harder with this second album to hit the big time with big anthems like Animal Attraction and Hot etc. With so much manufactured pop out there. Reckless Love has given me hope that Glam Metal is a much needed relief.
They have a charismatic frontman similar to big 80's bands like Def Leppard and Van Halen. Their live work too is something else with some full on solo work which draw you into the electric atmosphere they put into it. It's a great album throughout just what the UK needs in the charts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheesetastic, 20 Aug 2012
This review is from: Animal Attraction (Audio CD)
Saw these guys at Download a couple of years ago and they made me laugh because they made me feel like I was 15 and watching Skid Row/ Bon Jovi/ Poison etc - lycra/ leather clad long haired american cheesy rock. I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 1 Oct 2013
This review is from: Animal Attraction (Audio CD)
Great follow up to their debut album with catchy songs and sing along choruses. This band are going places fast

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT!, 12 Jun 2013
This review is from: Animal Attraction (Audio CD)
This band are amazing and I love them so much
this did not let me down at all and was as awesome as I hoped it would be!

3.0 out of 5 stars Sorry guys!, 10 Nov 2012
Mr. A. Anson "Lexifer Crowley" (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 27 April 2012
This review is from: Animal Attraction (Audio CD)
First heard these guys when they were supporting Black Veil Brides in Wolverhampton. They are energetic, fun and great musicians . If you love 80's rock like me you will love these guys, really upbeat and it puts you in a great singalong mood.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hair Metal Heaven, 20 April 2012
This review is from: Animal Attraction (MP3 Download)
Usual cliche, I never write reviews. However here I go...
You won't find anything groundbreaking here, what you will find is the best 80's cockrock album I've heard.

Obvious influences are BJB, Def Leppard and Mötley Crüe, but these songs are infused with an obvious love and respect of the genre making songs like Animal Attraction and Hot instantly accessible and bloomin' catchy!

Nailing every hair metal cliche, right down to the power-fist clench on ballad Fantasy, galloping solos on Born To Break Your Heart to the daft lyrics of the supremely fun single On The Radio.

In summing up, if you are even remotely interested in the genre this is a must have.

5.0 out of 5 stars 80's Glam Rock...eat your heart out!, 23 Feb 2012
Amazon Customer (West Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Animal Attraction (Audio CD)
Ok, so I got the first album as I stumbled across them on Youtube in 2010, since then I have seen them 3 times and they kick ass! I loved their first album which was a little all over the place in terms of having Rock, Poprock, Glam metal and even an 80's ballad. This album is a bit slicker, they seem to have found where they want to go with their music whilst still making you feel you have a nice mix of everything. "On The Radio" is one of my faves, a great guitar solo and a great drum bass with a key change at the end making you wanna turn that dial up! "Animal Attraction" is dirty and sexy with an awesome riff. "Born To Break Your Heart" and "Dirty Dreams" beg for you to sing along with a great 80's rock sound and "Hot" is a pop rock anthem that was like a soundtrack to my Summer....last but not least...Olli Herman...his vocal range is amazing, he actually sounds different in some songs and is the perfect frontman for this up and coming band. The good people at Download have recognised this so If you wanna check these guys out in person get yourself to Donnington August 2012...see you there!

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Notch!, 12 Jan 2012
This review is from: Animal Attraction (Audio CD)
I saw and heard this band for the first time at Hard Rock Hell V. And they blew me away! So bought both their cds pronto and I was not disappointed! No fillers on this album, just brilliant, sleeze, 80s feelgood rock from start to finish. Hard to find a favourite track, love them all, but Born to Break Your Heart is a cracker and Dirty Dreams and the anthemic Young and Crazy is definatly up there. You can hear so many bands that have influenced them, through the abum. Def Leppard, Bon Jovi (early Jovi), Ratt, oh I can go on and on, but not to say these tracks aren't fresh , because they are, you just get hints of these bands. The singers range is amazing, he's got the cheeky, flirty, downright sexy act down to a t. Dave Lee Roth, but better looking lol. Drum and bass are amazing, thumping gotta get up and dance beats! And guitar is simply fantastic. You do feel good after you listend to this cd. What more can you ask for???

Animal Attraction