5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, Great Product
I was browsing around Amazon looking for an eye primer, I have never used one before so I thought I would go with this one as it was cheap.
When I opened the package it was wrapped up in cellophane like you would get with cosmetics bought from a shop, and I used it straight away.
Published on 11 April 2012 by Hannah

3.0 out of 5 stars its not magic
not the best ive used but was ok but would not buy it again kept shadow on but creased my eye lids
Published 17 months ago by AnneMarie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, Great Product, 11 April 2012
This review is from: W7 Prime Magic Eye Primer (Misc.)
The applicator is like a lip gloss wand, so it is easy to apply. It goes on wet and within a few seconds after rubbing it in, it goes slightly tacky and then I applied my eye shadow and it really served as a perfect base and it stayed on all day didn't crease and really made the colour pop!
So all in all, the price is amazing for this product - as I said before, I haven't used any other eye primer before but to be honest I'm not going to pay £7 for an urban decay or whatever one when this one works really well!

5.0 out of 5 stars CHEAP AND WORKS BRILLIANTLY, 2 Mar 2012
This review is from: W7 Prime Magic Eye Primer (Misc.)
I Bought this along with W7 77 Colour Eyeshadow Pallet. Just to keep the colours on. This has Worked just aswell as the more expensive Primers i've had (E.G URBAN DECAY etc.) Not sticky, goes on smoothly and doesn't leave creases on your eyelids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Primer, 21 April 2013
Sandra Odonovan (Cork, Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: W7 Prime Magic Eye Primer (Misc.)
Bought this for my mum who was giving out about her eye makeup
disappearing after an hour or 2....
She is pleased with the result, only need a tiny bit as it comes out
as liquid...
For the price where can u go wrong!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a kinda magic, 15 Aug 2014
This review is from: W7 Prime Magic Eye Primer (Misc.)
I've never really use primer until I read about it in a beauty mag giving out tips and primer was listed as a must have product in your make up bag. I now use both primer and under eye primer as it stops my make up falling off my face by the end of the day!. Especially my eye make up. Don't you get fed up with the raccoon look?. No raccoon look for me anymore cause I've got the magic. I also have very sensitive skin especially under my eyes but this product does not cause any irritation at all!. Very very pleased with this under the eye primer. The small applicator allows me to place it accurately before adding my concealer on top. which remains there all day now and assist with hiding my dark circles knocking years off my age!. Also provides some protection from the make up on your skin as you have a base coat. I've recommend this product to friends and family and will defo buying more of it in the future. It's the kind of magic use girls deserve. So what you still reading the reviews for buy it now!. Before it's too late and the magic has gone.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 1 May 2013
This review is from: W7 Prime Magic Eye Primer (Misc.)
noticed a difference straight away. very nice feel/texture once applied. this is my first every eye primer ive used and i wear eyeshadow everyday so noticed the difference.

3.0 out of 5 stars its not magic, 8 May 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 1 May 2013
This review is from: W7 Prime Magic Eye Primer (Misc.)
Arrived really quickly but very poor quality. The primer is very, very runny. It takes quite a while to dry.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product, shame about the bottle, 5 Oct 2012
This review is from: W7 Prime Magic Eye Primer (Misc.)
Top part cracked off after very few uses (definitely less than 10). Shame because the product is great. Would buy again possibly but not sure if I want to risk binning an almost full bottle again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 23 Oct 2013
This review is from: W7 Prime Magic Eye Primer (Misc.)
This came today. Shipping was SUPER fast (had it on the cheapest option too)
Had this on with some cheapish eye-shadows too. after 5 hours colour is still great, it's a little faded, but not by a lot. Would deffientally recommend this rather than buying something a little more expensive

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 Jun 2013
This review is from: W7 Prime Magic Eye Primer (Misc.)
Makes my make up last! My lid doesn't crease and make eyeshadow clumpy and messy! Feels nice on eye lid!
Thought it was white but slightly pink but doesn't matter it is unseen under makeup

W7 Prime Magic Eye Primer