5.0 out of 5 stars best thing, 13 Nov 2012
This review is from: Dynamix Tennis Elbow Golfer Elbow Adjustable Strap Support One Size (Personal Care)
This is so good it really works the only time I am in pain is When I take it off I couldn't manage my day to day life without it best investment I have made

5.0 out of 5 stars Spanish Archer, 19 Mar 2013
What a great product. I didn't believe a simple strap could relieve the pain so much.

If you suffer with tennis elbow this is great value for money, and really works

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, 20 Jan 2013
this item is good for the price as i bought it for my wife as she was suffering with the pain , also good value for the money i paid and a quick despatch time so i did not have to wait long

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 19 Jan 2014
Easy to put on and comfortable .Does the job of protecting from elbow pain.Tried two other types but this one easily the best.

4.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, 9 Jan 2014
This elbow support is of good quality. It is comfortable to wear and offers good support. The only thing I didn't like is the colour as I had thought it would be white rather than beige. Would recommend for comfort and support which is what it is designed to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Take the strain out., 8 Jun 2013
Using the brace correctly helps the tendons and muscles operate without further swelling and so relieves the pain. After constant use for about three months, I was able to stop using the strap and allow the muscles to build slowly and joint strengthen, until I am at a stage now that I didnt know I had the injury.

4.0 out of 5 stars STRAP, 21 Jan 2013
THIS WAS DELIVERED VERY QUICKLY AND WAS EVERYTHING THAT WAS CLAIMED
ONLY FAULT IS THE SEWN EDGE DIGS IN WEN YOU ARE WARM
OTHER THAN THAT BRILLIANT

5.0 out of 5 stars I have found it to be comfortable, secure and work well, 29 Jun 2014
Burdock (Merseyside, UK) - See all my reviews
I use this support when golfing or doing jobs where I know my elbow will be under stress. I have found it to be comfortable, secure and work well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 29 May 2014
After trying various remedies without much improvement. I purchased this adjustable strap and after wearing it for a couple of weeks, the pain although not completely gone is noticeably reduced. Just the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 12 April 2014
I have spent a fortune on having physio on my elbow and still experiencing pain in my elbow and arm. This item was recommended to me. Whilst wearing the support, I do not have ant pain at all. I hardly have any pain when I am not wearing it as well. I wish there were some guidelines with the item how to fit the item correctly.