5.0 out of 5 stars written review
I was very pleased with this item, its of good quality and very warm
and at a very good price .I would recommend this to anyone
Published on 14 Jan 2012 by sargeant

3.0 out of 5 stars Its definately got feathers in it........
Published on 12 Dec 2011 by Tictoctoria

3.0 out of 5 stars Its definately got feathers in it........, 12 Dec 2011
...because they keep coming out. I wanted a warm long coat for winter after being so cold last year. I can't afford the North Face and similar makes at over 200 but thought Trespass were a good make and that the coat looked nice. In fact its very thin, very shiney and synthetic and, worst of all, the feathers keep coming out through the seams so its only going to get thinner. Not very impressed but will have to do for this winter. Hope its not a cold one.

1.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't recommend!!!, 25 Feb 2012
I wouldn't recommend this coat. The feathers come out of the seams and when you take it off you look like a chicken!!!! For the money I would look elsewhere!!

5.0 out of 5 stars written review, 14 Jan 2012
I was very pleased with this item, its of good quality and very warm
and at a very good price .I would recommend this to anyone

4.0 out of 5 stars Great winter coat, 13 Jan 2013
I really like this coat as it's very warm without being bulky and heavy. It's also a great length too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like wearing a duvet, 26 Mar 2013
Fantastic value. Extremely warm and waterproof. Light to wear. Several pockets, including one inside coat. Detachable hood.
Ordered the Large but probably the Medium would have been ok. However, in winter one wears several layers underneath.
Like wearing a duvet!

3.0 out of 5 stars not too bad, 21 Feb 2013
I bought this as I have a long walk into work from the bus stop. Although I generate heat walking briskly it just about keeps me warm but as its a good length it does help to keep the cold & rain off my legs, which is a big plus! I also like the elasticated inner cuffs, which come in handy as you have to hold on to the hood so the rain doesn't actually run down your arm as its a bit on the shallow side. I did think the padding would have been a bit thicker considering the price but all in all I am pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Coat, 16 Jan 2014
the best down coat I have ever owned for a very competitive price, it kept me very warm and cosy during a trip to the French Alps over Xmas and the New Year. I love it and it is a good length and is true to size.It can be closed right up to the neck and the hood stays in place even when a stiff wind is blowing. The only disappointment is the very cheap looking slightly ginger coloured fur trim around the hood but as this has its own zip fastener it can easily be removed.

5.0 out of 5 stars trepass ladna long down coat, 4 Feb 2013
What can i say.... I LOVE MY COAT... i purchased this just before the snow come this january, and it is sooo warm.. highly recommend especially for the price as well

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, high quality product, 7 Dec 2011
A generous size which is great for putting layers underneath. Tested in the north cape in November & kept me warm. Detachable hood

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value bit of kit, 30 Dec 2013
Great coat that ticks all the boxes (style/fashion, comfort, functionality,). Only one issue I can think of and thats the sizing of this product seems to be not quite right, if you are a large you need to buy the extra large.