5.0 out of 5 stars Great taste, great gains
Excellent tasting powder, mixes very well with milk and tastes nicer than any other powder that I've tried before.

Would definitely recommend this and other PhD products, I've not had a bad experience to date :)
Published 19 months ago by M. Stratton

2.0 out of 5 stars Missing something
I've tried three of the PhD Pharma flavours: Vanilla Creme, Belgian Chocolate, and this one. The first two are very nice. The Chocolate Mint is missing something, and I can't put my finger on it. It could be that the chocolate flavour is too weak or that it's not sweet enough. I didn't experiment with it.

It won't be a flavour that I buy again.
Published 2 months ago by Dr Bruce Hoag

2.0 out of 5 stars Missing something, 12 Nov. 2014
This review is from: PhD Pharma Chocolate Mint Flavoured Whey Eco Pouch Protein Powder 908g (Personal Care)

It won't be a flavour that I buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great taste, great gains, 8 July 2013
M. Stratton "Mikeyy" (UK) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars although not as easily as the Strawberry Creme powders, 30 Dec. 2014
Mint chocolate -- think After Eight mints. It's tasty and mixes quite well, although not as easily as the Strawberry Creme powders. The zip lock bag is not ideal -- it's sometimes difficult to close properly, or I think it has closed properly but hasn't.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 30 Sept. 2014
Excellent great taste and Brilliant results