5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, just wow
We have a Nikon D3100 (relatively new) and wanted a way to automatically download all the pictures to our computer and upload them to our picasaweb account. This wi-fi enable disk allows us to do just that. We just get home from an outing (e.g., yesterday it was the London 2012 Olympics), turn the camera and pc on and in c. 10 minutes all the photos are loaded on both the...
Published 23 months ago by bryantookey

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product, appalling software & user interface
This is in principle a great system but ruined by the very confusing and unnecessarily complicated set-up and UI. Even one of the more enthusiastic reviewers (Phil UK) said he got it all up and running "in a couple of hours"!! What low expectations we sometimes have!! It should take a few minutes, not hours!!! And why is it necessary to connect the card to the...
Published on 4 May 2012 by DougTheMac

‹ Previous | 19 10 11 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sd card, 25 July 2013
This review is from: SanDisk SDSDWIFI-004G-X46 4GB Eye-Fi Wireless Class 4 Memory Card with Adapter (Accessory)
All photographic enthusiast should have one of these, good value for money. I would recommend this item to anyone who has a digital SLR camera.

3.0 out of 5 stars was not compatible with my camera and the configuration process was a little bit tedious, 24 July 2013
Leroy Tomlin - See all my reviews
The Scandisk Eye FI card was not compatible with my camera and the configuration process was a little bit tedious

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 29 Mar 2013
Item arrived vey quickly. I was not sure whether it would work with my recently purchased GE camera.

Setup was straight forward and in a matter of minutes I was up and running. Yes you have to sign up online, which is a bit of a pain but the speed at which the photos upload to the pc it is all worth it. As with the wifi direct connect, to my tab, brilliant!

As you would expect with wifi, your battery power does take a bit of a hammering. I was lucky to have also purchase the techline battery charger along with Sanyo rechargeable batteries.

In all this is a great piece of kit, for the price Fantastic!

I will be recommending

4.0 out of 5 stars Valuable new technology product, 22 Mar 2013
You have to work at it a bit, and a reasonable computer know-how is needed but once you have it set up this is brilliant. Only down side is that it pulls down the camera battery. I'll never buy another SD card!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing product, 9 Mar 2013
its cheaper compare to China and the function is really amazing.. i could no longer upload photos on facebook.. i can uplpad them immdietaly..

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 7 Jan 2013
Does what it claims on the tin
Only point it is not as fast as you might think transferring data from camera to pc or camera to apple device takes about 1 min but very ample

3.0 out of 5 stars Eye-Fi wireless connection ? Save your money !!!, 5 Sep 2012
I bought a 4gb Eye-fi card three days ago and I read the meagre instruction manual ... which looked really exciting then I tried plugging
the card into my computer and tried grappling with the technology.
I went through the routine of logging into the eye fi web site which looked fairly easy ,but every time I tried to
upload my pictures ....It just fell over and it would not respond to my actions....I did try plugging the card directly into my
computer ((which has an sd card reader built in ) and it immediately uploaded my pictures onto my computer however it proved a red herring , as It didn't
respond to me when I tried again to upload wirelessly .
After 3 hours of fruitless grappling with technology and using every trick in the book , I wrote to the support and waited for my reply .....

I got one today which was a 10 point bullet letter and listing it in ten steps to fix my problem of connection....
At the time of writing, I realise I have wasted my money on something which is useless except for use an ordinary sd card in my camera ...
Better than nothing I suppose but I shall not bother in the future with this idea which is a failure and will stay with the mechanical connection
and keep my speed up instead of the wireless connection of hit or miss and slow speeds .....Assuming that I can get it to work at some
point in the future...

1.0 out of 5 stars An expensive SD Crds, 24 Nov 2012
I have to say i am no Bill Gates when it comes to matters IT, but really this card takes the bisuit.
What i have actually ended up with is in essence a very expensive memory card.
Despite trying to set this card up on both Windows and MAC platforms it does not work.

I really do not have the time or patience to trawl around the net looking at the plethora of instructions scattered in random places i would expect to see something straightforward and easy to find.
What should be quite simple really isnt in my experience and i am left with a significant outlay for what has in practical terms turned out to be moderate capacity SD card.
Not at all impressed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Eye Fi card, 26 Sep 2012
Sandisk eye fi card. Dose not work with my I Pad. Not what was expected.SanDisk Eye-Fi 4GB Wireless Memory Card

1.0 out of 5 stars Transfer speed, 21 May 2012
The card is so slow to transfer images from camera to laptop (wirelesly), don't know if its to do with my wireless network.

‹ Previous | 19 10 11 | Next ›