5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to work fine on Galaxy S3
As per the title, I've formatted my SD card in the phone and i'm now copying my music collection over to it. Couldn't be happier with the price at £55 - cheaper than moving to a 64GB iPhone over a 16GB one anyway.
Published 22 months ago by Michael Gerrard

3.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Use for HTC Wildfire S
No problem with delivery etc and even returns but do not use for HTC Wildfire S as it "unmounts" the SD card for no apparent reason. I am now using an older card and no problem.
Published on 16 Mar 2012 by Bugsy Duvet

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to work fine on Galaxy S3, 11 Jun 2012
This review is from: SanDisk 64GB Mobile Ultra MicroSDXC Memory Card with SD Adapter (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars 64GB on a 32GB Max device!!, 30 May 2012
Bought this tiny beast for my Samsung Galaxy S 5.0 media player which reportedly only supports upto 32GB cards, so in short I downloaded verbatim FAT32 tool from verbatim's website (Free Download) and thoroughly formatted the card to FAT32 (the same file system as 32GB cards) now my small tablet has 59.4GB on the card and has so far worked flawlessly, as far as speed is concerned it does perform well enough for any android app to run off it and besides who cares if you have to wait a little longer for file transfers when you can carry 60GB around with you, oh and yes it's fast enough for HD movies and high megapixel shots.

One word of advice:
- I first formatted the card using the Samsung tablet and it worked but kept crashing during file transfers, After formatting using Verbatim's Free FAT32 Tool it works very well indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works with the Samsung Galaxy SII., 13 Dec 2011
Mr. Warren Gill (Guildford, Surrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I can definitely say that it works with the Samsung Galaxy S2, you'll need to get the phone to format it and when you do get the phone to format it, you'll have a massive 59Gb of extra memory to play with!

That's in addition to the 11Gb of internal memory that's in the SGS2 has available to you. This should be more than enough for the most avid snapper, app addict & audiophile!

****UPDATE****

I thought I'd update this now.

It took just over 2½hrs to copy the contents of my old 32Gb to this 64Gb one, so not too bad.

I should point out that officially the Samsung Galaxy S2 only supports a maximum of 32Gb, so to find that it recognizes and will use this card without any issues should be seen as a bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Card, buy from Amazon directly, 1 Dec 2011
I've tested the card on my Pc and on old (2009) Android phone, both get reads speeds of over 20mb/s reading. This is a good fast card, faster that most so called class 10 cards. Write speeds vary a lot more, depending on file size etc. Faster than the Samsung Class 10 it replaces and before that a Kingston Class 10.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works with HTC DESIRE Bravo, Android 2.2, 25 Feb 2012
This 64 gb card works fine with my mobile phone HTC DESIRE Bravo (2 years old).
Format it with the phone and it will be ok.
4 stars because is not faster than my sandisk 32 gb class 4.

4.0 out of 5 stars tablets sd expansion, 13 Jan 2012
I bought this to expand my hd space on the Asus Transformer Prime Tablet. The micro sdxc comes formatted in exfat. To make this compatible for the transformer prime for 720p to 1080p files which are over 4gb. I formatted to NTFS. This is done by command prompt via windows as you can't just right click and format. Once formatted it gave me around 59gb.
In real world transfer speeds for music tracks of 3mb size was around 6MBps with pdf of 100mb transferring around 6-10MBps. Large files such as video of 1gb or over transferred from 13-19MBps.
I mainly bought this for video. So found this pretty quick especially considering it is meant to be class 6.
So far I am very happy with the extra capacity. The only negative I would give for this is the price. I would really give this a 3.5 out of 5 due to this.
Hopefully prices will drop sometime this year. Get it if you can get it cheap. I bought direct from Amazon as there alot of fakes about and did not want the hassle of getting a dud. So think carefully whether you should buy it if its too cheap from 3rd party sellers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and reliable, 11 Nov 2011
Andreas Iacovou (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Now that this has become more affordable I decided to take the plunge. I've been looking for a solution to carrying all my music and photos on one device without having to carry extra memory cards and this was it. I took a bit of a gamble after reading on various forums that it would work on my mobile phones (Samsung galaxy S2 and then Samsung Galaxy Note) and to my very pleasant surprise it did.

Just to clarify very few devices are stated to currently support 64GB SDXC cards and both these phones stated that they would only support up to 32GB cards, but once the cards was inserted into the phone and formatted it works perfectly. I can now potentially carry up to 96GB of data on a single mobile device (32GB internal memory and the 64GB card)

The card is also very fast and has not given me any reliability problems. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! I have additional 59.4 GB memory on my phone!, 20 Jan 2012
Dinesh "Dinesh" (Bellevue, WA, USA) - See all my reviews
I ordered this 64 GB microSD card for my new Samsung Galaxy Note (32 GB). I was kind of sceptical whether the phone OS would recognize it because the phone specs say that it would recognize up to 32 GB microSD. But it did! As with many memory products, you will not get the full GB as promised; but this was close (about 5 GB less).

One word of caution! Before copying contents on to the microSD card, ensure that you format it through the phone device itself and then copy contents using a card reader. Otherwise, the phone might not recognize your microSD.

Overall, I am happy with the purchase. I hope the 64 GB microSD card will stay for a long time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast and functional, 17 Feb 2013
Seren Ade (UK) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
I bought this card to expand the memory of my old Samsung Galaxy Ace. It does a good job. The price point is very affordable and the write speed is fast. 16GB is more than sufficient capacity for the purpose. It's then a simple matter of popping the card out of my phone, slotting it into the adapter, and from thence into the SD card slot on my MacBook. For the technologies I'm using, the adaptable card format is much easier than fiddling about with cables to connect phone and computer (the Samsung Kies software, which nominally should work with a this phone and a Mac is a total nightmare).

My only quibble with this is that I'd have preferred to see a storage case included to keep the dust out of the adapter when it's not in use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic memory card, 21 Jun 2012
Mr. O (Worcestershire, England) - See all my reviews
I bought this to put in my Samsung Galaxy S3 so that I could do away with my iPod as it would enable me to listen to flac files and carry one less device.

It has good read and write speeds and comes with an adaptor should you wish to load it up via a memory card reader rather than through your device.

It is a fantastic way of increasing the capacity of your phone to increase its ability to holds media.

WARNING

Make sure that the device you are planning on using it with is SDXC (eXtended capacity) compatible, rather than SDHC (High capacity).

SDHC cards can be read in SDXC ports, but SDXC cards CAN NOT be read in SDHC ports.

This is an SDXC card.

If you are unsure read this wikipedia page.

[...]