5.0 out of 5 stars You'll be lucky to buy this
Published 22 months ago by Jylette Frey-Pullan

3.0 out of 5 stars good value
This pendant is pretty and a good size. I did return it as i thought it was solid silver. My mistake as the description states it is silver plated.
Published 21 months ago by Jojo

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll be lucky to buy this, 8 Nov 2012
Jylette Frey-Pullan (Browns Bay, Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Swarovski Elements Crystal Four Leaf Clover Pendant Necklace 19" With A Gift Box -CN9034SG (Jewellery)
I bought this for myself and everyone fell in love with it. The necklace looks more expensive than it cost. I ended up giving mine away to my niece and then buying one for my sister, my daughter, my granddaughter and myself. I put my pendant on a sterling silver chain that I had, since I tend to turn other metals green. the colours are vivid and bright. I get so many compliments when I wear this very pretty necklace.

4.0 out of 5 stars very pretty, 17 April 2012
i have to say that i found this a lovely little pendant much nicer than in the photos.. yes it is a light weight but it still is a lovely piece of neck wear and lovely shades of green ..i would certainly recommend..

4.0 out of 5 stars very pretty, 16 July 2012
Lady Haha (Buckingham, England.) - See all my reviews
Very pretty necklace, bought this for an Irish friend who is going through a tough time,It fits all the requirements.Hopefully it should bring her some good luck. It is very attractive to look at & quite a decent size, I think it looks more expensive than it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely!, 8 Dec 2011
very beautiful! giving as a gift to my mother and im sure she'll love it! nice size and colours and also delivered very quickly! would recommend :)

3.0 out of 5 stars good value, 14 Dec 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Would give it 0 stars!, 24 Jun 2014
The necklace looks very cheap and the quality is poor, which I suppose reflects the price. The Green leaves are really a very thick compared to the other 2 leaves which looks odd and there's a gap between the green and the backing, looks like a child's plastic necklace.
The gift box wasn't in the package, not sure what happened there?
This was supposed to be a gift but I won't be giving it as I'm too embarrassed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Jubbly, 19 Mar 2012
Bought this for my mom's for mothers day she loved it looks much nicer than the picture does it justice.. recommend to all the ladies...

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 3 April 2012
I bought this for myself. With the price, I wasn't really sure what I'd be getting, but I was delighted when the necklace arrived very quickly. It's a decent size, the pendant, and weight. The chain is lovely too, different from what I normally wear but really cute. The only very slight criticism is that it isn't as 'emeraldy green' as it looks in the picture, it's much lighter green but it doesn't detract from the beauty of the item.

I'd definitely recommend it!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, 26 Nov 2013
The picture is very misleading as it makes it out to look a lot better quailty than it actually is but for the price i guess you cant really complain...

1.0 out of 5 stars not great, 24 Nov 2013
Quite disappointed when this arrived. Had ordered the green and blue one as looked great from the photos. They are very cheap and you get what you pay for. They look cheap and nasty and are on a horrible chain which doesn't fasten very well. Both came attached to a piece of card and not in a pretty presentation box as shown. My advice would be to not pay a lot to avoid disappointment. Have not returned as not worth cost of returning and my two little nieces would like them for dressing up.