5.0 out of 5 stars You'll be lucky to buy this
Published on 8 Nov 2012 by Jylette Frey-Pullan

3.0 out of 5 stars good value
This pendant is pretty and a good size. I did return it as i thought it was solid silver. My mistake as the description states it is silver plated.
Published on 14 Dec 2012 by Jojo

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll be lucky to buy this, 8 Nov 2012
Jylette Frey-Pullan (Browns Bay, Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Swarovski Elements Crystal Four Leaf Clover Pendant Necklace 19" With A Gift Box -CN9034SG (Jewellery)
I bought this for myself and everyone fell in love with it. The necklace looks more expensive than it cost. I ended up giving mine away to my niece and then buying one for my sister, my daughter, my granddaughter and myself. I put my pendant on a sterling silver chain that I had, since I tend to turn other metals green. the colours are vivid and bright. I get so many compliments when I wear this very pretty necklace.

4.0 out of 5 stars very pretty, 17 April 2012
i have to say that i found this a lovely little pendant much nicer than in the photos.. yes it is a light weight but it still is a lovely piece of neck wear and lovely shades of green ..i would certainly recommend..

4.0 out of 5 stars very pretty, 16 July 2012
Lady Haha (Buckingham, England.) - See all my reviews
Very pretty necklace, bought this for an Irish friend who is going through a tough time,It fits all the requirements.Hopefully it should bring her some good luck. It is very attractive to look at & quite a decent size, I think it looks more expensive than it is.

3.0 out of 5 stars good value, 14 Dec 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely!, 8 Dec 2011
very beautiful! giving as a gift to my mother and im sure she'll love it! nice size and colours and also delivered very quickly! would recommend :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Jubbly, 19 Mar 2012
Bought this for my mom's for mothers day she loved it looks much nicer than the picture does it justice.. recommend to all the ladies...

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than you think would better suit a child, 15 Nov 2012
I brought this product for a friend's birthday. It is very small and i think she may not like it because of this. I think if you are looking at these you should have a child in mind and not an adult. Apart from the size however it is a lovely piece of jewellery. very cute and the crystals are bright and clear. A nice product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 3 April 2012
I bought this for myself. With the price, I wasn't really sure what I'd be getting, but I was delighted when the necklace arrived very quickly. It's a decent size, the pendant, and weight. The chain is lovely too, different from what I normally wear but really cute. The only very slight criticism is that it isn't as 'emeraldy green' as it looks in the picture, it's much lighter green but it doesn't detract from the beauty of the item.

I'd definitely recommend it!!

3.0 out of 5 stars clover pendant, 18 Nov 2012
the actual four leaf clover was nice but the chain had clearly had a repair made to it and not a very good one. there was a straight piece of metal where a chain link should of been, did'nt send it back instead gave it to my sister would not buy again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, 26 Nov 2013
The picture is very misleading as it makes it out to look a lot better quailty than it actually is but for the price i guess you cant really complain...