5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product
This has saved my 50% of daily time of making my products. I did contact about FF and chrome bug while printing in bulk and told to use IE? but I am happy as product works. God helps those who use linux or mac though. Good services too.
Published on 31 Jan 2012 by Mr. R. I. Mansuri

3.0 out of 5 stars very poor product, uneven thickness of label makes printer feeding impossible
These seem to work ok, the label is too low on the page though which means if you sell more than 2 items a second page is required. if the label was higher you could simply reduce the top margin but instead you have to increase the top margin to about 40mm to stop the order number or anything else appearing on the label.

the label is actually much stickier than...
Published 22 months ago by Mr. Sm Hinson

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 15 Jun 2012
Michael (Oxfordshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Amazon Despatch Note Invoice Integrated Label Paper - Invoice with Peel off label for Amazon Sellers (Office Product)
I'm only giving this product 4/5 as occasionally I'll get a duff sheet (not properly glued), but they are few are far between, and these have massively speeded up the packing process for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 31 Jan 2012
Mr. R. I. Mansuri "MobiFox" (London) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Despatch... improved tremendously, 14 Sep 2013
These labels are fantastic. They were delivered next day, couldn't be quicker. They have saved me hours addressing and labelling the hundreds of packages sent out for Amazon.. I have used two thirds of my first box in a week and found it great for labelling and despatching our own webshop stuff as well as the Amazon orders.. I will certainly be buying more and very soon.

could not recommend highly enough.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good once set up, 31 Jan 2014
I think that these are decent despatch notes that work well once set up, for google chrome, forget it, you are better to use internet explorer and set it up via trial and error as this will store your settings permanently, decent quality paper and easy to peel, so all told definately one of the better items available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product for Amason sellers, 2 Jan 2013
Good quality, Easy to peal and adhere well to parcels. Never had an issue with them and they have saved me lots of time make the parcel look more professional plus they are more likely to get to there final destination as my handwriting is not as clear as a printed label. There is a slight issue with very long addresses or address with extremely long lines running over the side of the sticker but this is rare and with a little imagination you can work around it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great time saver, 4 Dec 2012
These labels are saving me a lot of time in processing my Amazon orders. I adjusted the packing slip settings in print preview just the once and all my addresses are now printing in the correct place.

The paper and labels are really good quality - probably too good for the purpose. If they were of a lesser quality would they be cheaper - worth considering?

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for amazon, 10 Jan 2012
Just what a small busy little business needs to use with amazon, very easy to use with no real set up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 28 Feb 2014
Great for fast printing of Amazon invoices! Saves time and makes is much easier to pack and dispatch your orders. The paper is also very good quality, stickers stick to other surfaces very well. Definitely recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb service and product, 7 May 2013
Fast despatch and quality product. The labels were just what we needed. Excellent price at the time too. Very pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 22 May 2013
it does the job it is supposed to do and we use id everyday easy to pint and easy to stick