5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book
Great book, great story line with a good twist in it and a fantastic ending. Give it a go, I was not disappointed.
Published on 10 April 2012 by Christine Moore

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Published on 7 Mar 2012 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 10 April 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 22 Oct 2012
This review is from: Rotten to the Core (Kindle Edition)
I read a lot and Love Kimberley Chambers, Mandasue Heller, Martina Cole etc. So, one day when this kindle book was offered on Amazon, I thought I'd give it a go. It was gripping, intriguing characters and one twist after another, I could not put it down but didn't want to finish it because it was Casey Kelleher's first and only novel! Anyway,the inevitable happened, I came to the end and I was not disappointed! I cannot wait for the next one, keep them coming Casey!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 Mar 2013
This review is from: Rotten to the Core (Kindle Edition)
Definitely gives Martina Cole and Mandasue Heller run for their money. Great read and a hood ending. Brilliant would recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed this.., 12 Mar 2013
This review is from: Rotten to the Core (Kindle Edition)
I was a bit put off by other reviews that criticised the grammar but I went for it anyway. Grammar wasn't great but really didn't spoil my read. It's a good book if you enjoy Martina Cole and amandasue Heller....very similar. I enjoyed it and would say give it a go...

Anne.murphy

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 7 Mar 2012
This review is from: Rotten to the Core (Kindle Edition)
This is the first book from this author that I have read. It was a very good story but was totally ruined, as mentioned in several other reviews, by the spelling and grammatical errors. Incorrect character names were also used on many occasions. Amazon should not be selling books that are not proof read final copies. I think that a refund should be offered along with an apology to all customers who purchased the book prior to the proof reading. Shame on you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rotten to the core, 13 Mar 2013
This review is from: Rotten to the Core (Kindle Edition)
Excellent book I couldn't out it down cant wait to read the next one, do hope that Casey Keller writes more thrilling books

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! Couldn't put it down, 9 Nov 2012
This review is from: Rotten to the Core (Kindle Edition)
I read this book in 3 days. I couldn't put it down it was a book that you just needed to know what was going to happen next. A great read and can not wait to read the next one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rotten to the Core, 17 April 2012
This review is from: Rotten to the Core (Kindle Edition)
A real page turner , very exciting and look forward to reading more from Casey Kelleher who is a new author to me

4.0 out of 5 stars Attention grabbing, 11 Oct 2011
This review is from: Rotten to the Core (Kindle Edition)
Attention grabbing from the outset and keeps you constantly guessing but never disappointed , this was the first time I've really read a book all the way through as I wasn't really in to reading and have never been kept interested by the story...... That was atleast before I was recommended this book that is. Can't wait for the next installment by this author . Really does tick all the boxes as far as I'm concerned .

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 10 Oct 2011
This review is from: Rotten to the Core (Kindle Edition)
A must read for anyone who likes Martina Cole. This book is gripping from start to finish. There are twists and turns, that will have you gasping out loud and you really get into the characters. I can see this being a mini series on TV. I hope she hurrys up and writes her next book.... I cannot wait!!!

Rotten to the Core