5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the package
I bought this for my son's daily commute to and from secondary school (eleven miles round trip). He's incredibly pleased now his hands don't get wet (ski gloves weren't doing the job). Recommended if you'd like to keep your hands dry.
Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Utterly hopeless for warmth
I bought these gloves in a bike shop and I HATE them. I swear my hands are colder in these gloves than out of them. I have bad circulation and was looking for a really warm option. This is not it. Freezing.
Published on 31 Jan 2012 by J. J. Thomas

1.0 out of 5 stars Utterly hopeless for warmth, 31 Jan 2012
J. J. Thomas "Jojo" (London, England) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars seemed to be faulty, 24 Jan 2011
I seemed to have a pair that should not have come through a quality test. I chose size large, and the gloves were quite small (my hands are size 8,5). But that was only an issue for the right hand. That inner glove was way smaller than the outer glove. The left hand was still alright, although a bit tight, but the right hand was unbearably small inside, while there was still lots of room left in the outer glove. When you consider that my left hand is bigger than my right, there was definitely something strange going on with these gloves. That's why I didn't want them replaced.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good gloves for the money, 30 Aug 2014
These are a bit bigger than my previous identical gloves, which were the same size. Not a problem with gloves, better too big than too small. I can only review my previous pair, as it isn't cold enough for these yet (September). Anyway, my old pair are good cycling gloves, however when it's really cold (minus degrees) they don't quite keep your hands warm. Generally I have to cycle about 3 miles before they get warm, but that's as a result of myself getting warmer. As far as waterproofness goes, they're reasonable. Nothing, in my experience is ever completely waterproof in constant heavy rain, even goretex. All in all I'd recommend them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 5 Jun 2014
I purchased these gloves to wear at boot camp. The first time I wore them it was raining. At the end of my 45 minutes session the gloves were totally wet and my hands soaking. Definitely NOT waterproof and NOT worth the price. Would not recommend as waterproof gloves. The fit was very good - shame they don't do what they say

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the package, 27 Jan 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, 25 Jan 2014
I was quite disappointed with these gloves as they did not keep my hands dry for very long and they did not keep them warm either. The old style men's all weather cycle gloves were much much better and have lasted for years.

Bottom line, the men's gloves seem to be of better quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sealskinz, 16 Nov 2013
I bought these for my daily commute as the temperature drops. So far I'm impressed, the fit is good (I have small hands) and they are warm without being too bulky. They haven't had a proper soaking yet but stood up to the heavy drizzle this week. I would recommend these gloves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensible gloves, 7 Feb 2013
These were purchased as a Christmas present. They have been used a lot as the person who we bought them for is a sporty person who runs and rides a bike - they are pleasant to wear and are good value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good all round winter glove, 18 Jan 2013
I already had a pair so I bought these for my wife so we could both go cycle together this winter. They will keep your fingers warm in all but the very coldest weather. I highly recommend them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gloves made for the outdoor girl!, 10 Dec 2012
Look to be a well made pair of gloves, purchased for a Christmas present so, at present, have not been worn. Overall the materials used and the finish appear to be really good and should fulfil their job.