4.0 out of 5 stars High compression compared to cheaper skins
Published 13 months ago by DD

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't trust the Size Catalog!
I'm a 38" chest and according to the size catalog it belongs to 'M' size.

However, when I received it a day later, I couldn't even fit in! I was struggling to even wear it down my shoulders.

Thankfully, I have a friend whose planning to get an 'S' size and he tried mine happens to fit him near-perfectly.

Conclusion, I can't trust the...
Published 22 days ago by Martini Yim

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars High compression compared to cheaper skins, 9 Aug 2013
After using cheaper skins I found this to be of much higher compression & therefore not actually as comfortable to waer but you get the feeling it is probably doing a better job for you. When you are active (cycling playing cricket) You actually forget you are wearing it but when not active you are certainly conscious that you have it on. It is definitely on the snug side which needs considering if you are on the top end of your size range & is not quick to put on & adjust correctly. However it is extremely well made All in all good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect present, 29 July 2013
Samantha "Using audiobooks to make the commut... (Bury St Edmunds, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my running mad husband and he loves it. Good at wicking the sweat away.
Although as its tight a challenge to get off.

4.0 out of 5 stars Trapper, 1 April 2013
I am a size 42 inch chest and went for the medium which was too small. Got the large and all is fine

5.0 out of 5 stars This thing rocks!!, 12 Jun 2012
Been looking for a Skins product for a while and finally decided on this. my first test was a 60 mile bikeride around london for charity at night. All I can say is that this thing rocked!

Be sure to check the sizing guides thoroughly as you need to get a perfect fit, to tight and you'll be compressed to smithereeens and to loose and it wont work properly. I'm of a slightly skinny build and anout 6' 2" so got a large and it fits perfectly. A bit awkward to get off and on but once there its like a second skin. Hence the name i guess!

The material has the amazing ability to keep you warm under a top layer and when I finished at 9am the sun was blaring yet the top kept me cooler than if I wasnt wearing it.

I'm not so sure about the spiel with it keeping your mucles compressed and having less fatigue but it definately wicked away all the sweat making sure I didnt catch a chill when I stopped, and the way it hugs the body certainly sent chills up my spine.

All in all definately worth the price and it'll perform better than most tops of its kind. I think I might but another one actually!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't trust the Size Catalog!, 28 Aug 2014
I'm a 38" chest and according to the size catalog it belongs to 'M' size.

Conclusion, I can't trust the size catalog. Guess I'm ordering the 'L' size and hope it fits me this time round...

5.0 out of 5 stars Super fast delivery and very happy with, 12 July 2014
Super fast delivery and very happy with item

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and sexy, 10 July 2014
Great and sexy, perfect for runners

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 Jun 2014
My husband loves this. Once getting over the initial self confidence issue of exactly how figure hugging it is supposed to be he finds it a superb top to run in. Keeps him at just the right temperature and very aerodynamic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 20 Jun 2014
I think that one of the the best features about having the a200 is that, They are very light and you can wipe away the sweat with the paper towels form the gym and keep your self light and dry for those marathon workouts.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but very tight., 18 Feb 2014
Followed manufacturers sizing instructions but these are very tight and difficult to get on/off, especially after excercise when you're sweaty.
Keeps you warmer in the cold winds but I'm not sure if they help with recovery or distance.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›