5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable for growing feet, great service, 5 Feb 2014
My daughter wears size 12.5-13 UK so we got these in size 13.5, which was just right in the medium fitting. We probably could have gone for size 1, so a full size larger than normal footwear is probably the best advice, maybe even 1.5 size if going for the narrow fitting. She has a normal foot, but I went for the medium fitting as the narrow ones we've tried on before seemed to be squeezing her toes. These are so much more comfortable than other brands she tried in our local shops, very soft and nothing hard or poking her on the inside. Very quick delivery from Dancing in the Street.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely ballet shoes, 8 Oct 2013
Having contacted the seller via Amazon email, I was advised to buy the shoes in a size bigger than my granddaughter takes in normal shoes. The advice was correct and the 11.5 fitted my granddaughter perfectly with growing room. My granddaughter wears Clarke's 10.5 D/E fitting. The width was fine and not tight or pinching. I purchased them in a narrow fit.

You can easily pull the shoes in by tightening the lace that runs round the shoe and ties at the front. The shoes are lovely quality and my granddaughter is thrilled with them.

The elastic is pre-sewn and there is a tag inside the shoe to write your child's name on.

Thank you to Julie at Dancing In The Street for assisting me. 5* for customer care.

The shoes were ordered on a Saturday and arrived the following Tuesday. Very speedy delivery.

I would recommend this company and will certainly use them myself in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
Great fit. Half sizes available is fantastic