5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes
Even though they're pale in colour they clean up really easy. Have been great shoes for the summer & comfy for work.
Published 20 months ago by Ngaire

3.0 out of 5 stars smaller than expected
the shoe comes up quite small so you need to order a size larger than you normally take; I had to return it for that reason.
Published 21 months ago by K A Nicholson

3.0 out of 5 stars smaller than expected, 12 Aug. 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable to wear at present, 7 Sept. 2013
I have never brought shoes over the internet before, but having read the reviews felt I would give it ago! The reviews are quite right in that the sizes do come up small both width and length ways. I ordered a size larger than normal which I thought fitted ok. But after wearing them for a few hours, I am now having to try and stretch and supple the shoes. I have also needed padding on my heals where they rub, But I will hopefully break them in! They are very stiff and most uncomfortable shoes I have brought in a long time. I will probably not buy over the internet again.

3.0 out of 5 stars TOO HARD, 16 Oct. 2013
The leather on this shoe is not very soft as in a previous pair I had from Fitflop. As I have recently had an operation on my foot I have had to return them for this very reason as they don't have enough give.

3.0 out of 5 stars FitFlop Trsiners, 3 Feb. 2014
The trainers arrived promptly. The shoes are much heavier than anticipated and quite resistant to softening, I have persisted and have worn them around the house for a week. They are now easier to wear and hopefully will help relieve the plantar fasciitis which I have. They are quite narrow in the toe area, which has been the reason for my reluctance to give more stars because this should be stated and alternative widths offered.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, 15 Aug. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars great sneakers, 25 Mar. 2014
Arrived next day with free delivery, wow! Lovely and comfortable under foot but I could do with them being slightly broader as I have a wide foot. Perhaps you could offer a wider fitting?!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort!, 1 Nov. 2013
Bought these for work, took a few days to wear in but now really comfortable.Used to end my day in agony as on my feet all day.Fantastic value for money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbed a hole in my big toe, 11 Oct. 2014
I already have 10 pairs of Fitflop sandals,boots and shoes and without exception size 6 fit perfectly. I buy only Fitflops as I have rhuematoid arthritis and this footwear has been a blessing for me, I can walk again! I confirdently bought these Super T sneakers and wore them about the house for a few hours as they felt tight across toes and I thought to just slowly wear them. They became increasingly uncomfortable and when I took them off a perfect hole had been rubbed in my big toe which took weeks to heal. I have since tried them but always they start to rub so I consider them a complete waste of money. I did contact Fitflop and explained, also commenting that my pair of black Supertone shoes which I bought some years ago are great and I had thought that the Super T were the same but it appears that the Super T the style has been slightly changed to give a pinched toe. Fitflop advised me that there are no plans to produce the Supertone sneaker but will pass my comments to their design people. Be warned! You need extremely narrow feet if you buy these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitflop T sneaker trainers, 9 Oct. 2013
Juliana Zoeller (Duesseldorf, Germany) - See all my reviews
The Sneakers are great. I love all Fitflop shoes and sandals. They fit snug and perfect and I can walk miles with it. The delivery was fast and easy.
Good work.

4.0 out of 5 stars good for the feet...eventually, 7 Aug. 2013
I suffer from muscle and ligament pain in my legs, and have been searching for a shoe that helps cushion the impact of walking, so I thought I'd try Fitflops.

They do help, that's for sure. The spongy insole provides some good suspension when walking any distance. However, I did have to stretch them (using a 2-way shoe stretcher), because they come up quite small and I found them a bit tight. After they'd been stretched, though, they were comfortable. I do think they could be improved by being a bit more generous with sizing, by offering different width fittings, and by having a non-slip insole.

I wore them on holiday, walking around several cities, and they were pretty comfortable (although because they're not very generous in sizing, I could only wear very thin socks with them). I think I would have preferred ordering a half size larger.