Size: 5 UK|Colour: Mink|Change
Price:£49.99 - £61.92

on 6 July 2013
These are the most comfortable 'trendy' (I'm in my 50's) shoes/trainers I've ever had. I wear them with skirts and trousers - have worn them almost everyday since I got them. The colour works with everything so far....
on 30 December 2013
I buy Fitflop because they do not hurt the soles of my feet like most shoes. I have two pairs of sandals that are brilliant. I walked round Rome for three days with no discomfort whatsoever! However, the two pairs of shoes I have bought, and now these sneakers, are not perfect. I had to buy a smaller size for the shoes though my normal size for these. The problem is that along with other reviewers, the heel gets skinned for the first few times of wearing in the shoes. As stated by others, the sneakers appear to be a little too high and rub on the ankle. I am hoping that eventually they will be so comfortable! The trouble with footwear is that you can not always tell immediately whether they will be suitable and you can't return them if worn. I think the designers should think most carefully about new designs in view of the comments of me and others.
on 26 August 2013
Had a sudden attack of very painful plantar fasciitis 2 days before going on holiday to Cornwall. Panic - because I love to walk and was limping around the house in agony. Popped on my fitflop flip flops (!) and the pain felt much better. Therefore decided to buy these sneakers on next day delivery so that they could arrive before we went away. I ordered my usual fitflop size and the fit was perfect. I put them on as soon as they arrived and have hardly taken them off since. They have given me almost instant and complete relief from the pain (which recurs the moment I take them off) so holiday was saved. Plus they look really good on. Of course they have not cured me - but they have certainly helped to alleviate the symptoms and ensured that I was able to enjoy our holiday. I would definitely recommend them.
on 15 January 2014
I have worn Fitflops since they first came out - I absolutely love them, however, the material used in these sneakers is not pleasant I'm quite disappointed - The sneakers look very nice but they are uncomfortable - I should have taken notice of the other reviews that complained about the material.
on 22 August 2013
I have just received these trainers, very fast delivery. They are really light weight and a great fit for my slender feet. I can fit my arch supports in them too. They are so good I have ordered another pair. I work on my feet all day and these are perfect support.
There is plenty of room above my toes, no pinching.
on 3 June 2013
after reading review, i ordered a size up ( as it said they are very narrow),but when they arrived they were huge!! so i returned them and ordered my usual size 7. yes they are narrower than the the usual fitflop trainers , but for me, they just fit like a glove!!! even though they look like trainers thee shape is more like a shoe .they are very well made and i feel it gives me a lot of support to the heel( i wear orthopedic insoles inside my normal shoes )the first time i used them ,they felt a bit hard.=,but after a 2 hour long walk with the dog , i had broken into then , and it didnt rub !! .my physio sugested fitflops, and i cant thing i will ever buy any others shoes other then fitflops!! i know they are a bit expensive but i try to buy the old lines and theres always a gargain to have . but as i said before if u have wider feet , this is probably not for you. hope this helps xx
on 23 June 2013
I ordered my usual size and they fitted perfectly although I do have fairly narrow feet. The fabric was a bit stiff but this did not cause a problem. My only concern is how to clean them! They are just what I wanted as I find ordinary canvas trainers like this too flat, causing me pain in my ankle. They are just as comfortable as the Fitflop sandals. I would recommend them.
on 18 March 2014
Ideal shoes, narrow and maybe a little smaller than other fitflop models.
Yes there are people who are pleased with narrow shoes.
Need wearing to become comfortable.
Left heal was painfull. I took a hammer and softened the leather and stitching and now it is much better.
Excellent shoes.
on 29 August 2013
I like how they look and the soles are comfy though hard. I expected more comfort from Fitflop. The first 3 days of wearing them in were very difficult. They definitely don't come up big as some reviews said. They pinched my little toe and rubbed my ankles. My feet arent especially wide. But day 4 was much better so I am hoping they will be comfy from now on and I like the bounce!
on 28 August 2013
I have just ordered a second pair in another colour. These are fantastic sneakers, great colour combination and very comfortable. I have worn them so often and every time I wear them someone comments on how good they look. My friend took one look at them and placed her order the same day. Well done Fitflop you have created a sneaker that looks good and is comfortable.